Wounding from Buffs?

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
Does dmp from tattoos/kirigami/war blessing help to add wounds for warriors, or is only the weapon precision+ runes used to figure this?
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    AFAIK they do not affect wounding at all, just raw damage.  Wounding is a function of precision, strength, and things that specifically mod wounding (such as wounding runes).

However, more damage means more sipping / less applying, so indirectly it does help.
  • My understanding is the same as Xenthos'. 

My only comment for some reason (honestly I do not know if this is correct) I thought dexterity played a part in wounding too.  Maybe someone with more knowledge could confirm or deny this.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I thought dexterity gave you a bonus on the affliction wounding roll?

Your strength stat is the one tied into the amount of wounding done.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It helps with the affliction roll itself, yes (adjusting the threshold via some unannounced and pretty much indeterminable fashion, as far as percentage to get the aff goes).