Character Art!

So, this is for art of your characters, either drawn by you or comissioned. I'll start off with this piece I had commissioned by Xikiii. It's of Alary and her husband @Tarkanosimage
Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• To shamelessly plug an artist I like [and test some forum-ception] here we've got the full version of my little avatar picture-a-ma-bob by not-fun

They do cheap art like this [almost] every Friday on dA/FA if you like the style, so have at them.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• You're nekkid.
  • Kio said:
    You're nekkid.
    One with our signature clothes is coming soon, promise. 'Sides, Alary likes nekkid.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2013
    Mine was also by the extraordinary Feryll. :x image My avatar, courtesy of http://mensweardog.tumblr.com, is pretty much exactly what you'd get if you met a real life Daraius. image
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    This is a mildly (not really but somewhat) accurate digital drawing of Rancoura that I had a graphic designer friend do a long, long time ago:

And, of course, we can't forget these little guys. The following was created by yours truly:

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Are those dancing prancing foxes? :x :x :x
    I used to make cakes.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Looks a lot like a raccoon digging through a backpack for shinies.  Unless you are referring to something I can't see here.
  • On Alary's robes in the last picture.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tridemon said:
    On Alary's robes in the last picture.
    Thanks, that one escaped me completely.
  • edited August 2013
    Yes. Shulamit designed me those robes when I was a novice. They're glorious. hehe! They're also public, but rather feminine.
  • ... So the shofangi are basically the klingons?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • The Shofa has absolutely nothing in common with any fictional star trek paraphenalia, we are a proud warrior race guild

Pahtak
  • Finchy said:
    The Shofa has absolutely nothing in common with any fictional star trek paraphenalia, we are a proud warrior race guild

Pahtak
    We're the shaolin Monks of the Old. We believe in tolerance, harmony and wisdom. We will cut you if you mess with  us. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Character Arts:image Full size: http://i.imgur.com/UFAMs3e.png
    Heeey there. You do commissions?  :>
    I used to make cakes.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    Heeey there. You do commissions?  :>
    What he said. That's pretty awesome.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Ooooh. Pretty.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I keep wanting to get you to do a composite of several of my alts, and never get around to it :/

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ried said:
    I'm hesitant to take commissions because I just don't have time for anything more than sketches. What I posted is basically all I do these days, unless someone were to pay me actual money. (It's about $30 for anything full-color with a basic background.) If people are interested in messy sketches of the same quality as my Ried picture, I can probably make a forum post later this week with more details.
    $30 is pretty reasonable. I'd personally be quite tempted.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Yeah man, you can be the next Feryll and take all our money. 
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I miss Feyrll :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

This is from way back in the early days, and he doesn't look so much like this any more :) Done by an awesome Lady for the artisanal awards (credit: Darkfurre )
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really