Pet Pics!

Comments

• Phoebus said:
    Eeee. Leopard geckos are such cuties. I love their fat little tails and smiley faces. :3
    Yes! They are adorable :3 I'll take a look at reptile sites in order to get some ideas on how to make their terrarium prettier and more fun.
  • I find the relative lack of dogs in this thread disturbing... Cats are adorable and all, but dogs are Man's best friend for a reason.

• edited April 2016

Some of my best friends are dogs.

edit: Some of my best friends are kitties, too, but I'll avoid posting pics of those.

• @Daraius in the first video he looks like he has a lion mane.

Also, a picture of derpy Sonic.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    The OG grumpy cat.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sylandra said:
    The OG grumpy cat.
    He's so ugly he goes full circle back to cute again.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Thelma, from Scoopy Doo...  ;)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Who's the heartless monster dragging Errabundus into the watery depths?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Just some asshat who crashed the pool party.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I found Adonis's doppelganger. :-O

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Bilbo doing what he's best at: sleeping

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    But... but... he's supposed to be going on an ADVENTURE!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • His greatest adventure so far was probably 'An unexpected mouse in front of the house' (Persephone chased her there and he was quite surprised where it came from so suddenly and kept meowing at me :))