Pet Pics!

Comments

• I really, really want a fancy rat.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    +1 for also having a pet named Nora!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Amazing.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Strays and lost dogs seem to be really prone to either that or vehement opposition to having attention paid to them. My old roommate adopted a stray who would cry loudly if he didn't have a human in his field of vision. It was less than adorable at 3 am.
  • Rancoura said:
    I am taking care of my boss' dog while he's on vacation. I think this little guy has affirmed that I don't like small dogs too much (give me a Husky or German Shepherd, please). He's a handful, but he's cute, so I guess that makes up for it?

Everiine said:
    Rancoura said:
    I am taking care of my boss' dog while he's on vacation. I think this little guy has affirmed that I don't like small dogs too much (give me a Husky or German Shepherd, please).

@Rancoura -- Like these two, my parents' dogs, who also came to visit us last week?

I've been thinking about getting a dog for the last couple of weeks...you're both killing me here lol. I wonder if I can trade in my husband...or a child. hrm
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Everiine said:
    Depends--how much does it cost to feed the husband? Is he willing to eat the same meal out of a bowl every day? Does it take more work to feed him than it does to scoop food in the bowl? Does he complain about going out outside and getting exercise? Does he get super excited to see you every time you come home?

I think you know where I'm going with this. The decision is obvious.
    Ahahahaha! 

You're right!... and a dog would attack a burglar, not throw me at it as a distraction. 

Advert- Husband free to good home. Will throw in some pizza, too.
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Everiine said:
    Rancoura said:
    I am taking care of my boss' dog while he's on vacation. I think this little guy has affirmed that I don't like small dogs too much (give me a Husky or German Shepherd, please).

@Rancoura -- Like these two, my parents' dogs, who also came to visit us last week?

Yes. :( What gorgeous and majestic creatures.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rancoura said:
    Everiine said:
    Rancoura said:

Yes. :( What gorgeous and majestic creatures.
    Except the one's a scaredy-cat and the other's bone stupid. :D And they're both spoiled to death.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I would spoil them, too.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • This is Daisy. She is the most gentle and quiet dog I have ever known, but very cheeky and bold. I love her to bits!

We took her in in September 2016, she was unwanted her in old home and locked in a cage every day, and never saw past the small kitchen she was confined to. Now she lives with us, she runs mad around the house, has a million-and-one toys but prefers to eat our socks instead, she sleeps at the bottom of our bed except when she wants to jump on our heads and possibly eat an ear. She very rarely goes into her crate, only when I have to run to a lecture or shopping is needed. She gets a walk every day (sometimes twice!) I can safely say, this girl has all the love she deserves and more, and is a spoiled brat :smiley:
  • Sylandra said:
    We are taking care of a lost dog and waiting to hear who she belongs to. She is an adorable snuffler. Pinging @Daraius to alert him of my first RL dog.

This expression reminds me of one of the meme dogs
    The playa you love to hate
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Pack of cuties!