Pet Pics!

18910111214»

Comments

• KerithKerith Member Posts: 266 Gifted
    @Lehki Thank you for indulging me! They took forever to load on my practically-dialup internet, but so worth it. :)
    @Tarkenton Fantastic name! Now I want to watch Hook.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,639 Transcendent
    Those ferrets though. <3

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear Member Posts: 2,555 Transcendent
    Ferrets are the best. I miss mine. Even if one of the evil little bastards chewed a hole in the sleeve of my favorite hoodie.
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 397 Mythical
    I really want one, myself, but my place does not allow pets. :(
  • LaysusLaysus Member Posts: 154 Master
    This is just before I got told off for disturbing her when she was sleeping, even if it was to clean up after her (she's a grumpy lady in the morning)
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • EnadonellaEnadonella Member Posts: 296 Gifted
    Laysus. More snake! :)
    Here's an older one :D 
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • EnadonellaEnadonella Member Posts: 296 Gifted
    D'aw. <3 is that a fluffy kitty there too? Do they get along?
  • ChirbiChirbi Member Posts: 131 Capable
    Can't resist! So many adorable animals! Here are the two orange princess roommates that live with me and my partner:

they have a hard time napping because we can't stop taking pictures of them together.
  • SylandraSylandra Friend of Dog Member Posts: 4,205 Transcendent
    That is the most adorable smile.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
    So at the weekend, I put together a bioactive setup for Penelope, our python - It's a miniature ecosystem with live plants and isopods and other critters to clean things up, and it's a lot larger than the old one :D 

@Kerith and @Arien seemed interested >.>

@Laysus I love how she's peeking up at you in the second-to-last pic. Cute! Thanks for remembering to share. :)
  • ArienArien Member Posts: 231 Expert
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • EssEss Member Posts: 64 Capable
    Because @Thayan asked

New kitten, Jinx, 6 months old from rescue home, stopping me from painting and taking up carpet.

"My Jinx, what big ears you have"
    "All the better to pounce on your head when you sleep"

18910111214»