Pet Pics!

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2013
    Everyone even has cute animals! 
    And here's my favorite sweet dog, whom I love dearly:
    Attractive pose, no?

• edited March 2013
    It's seems as though our pups are kindred spirits, Enya.

Edit: (http://imgur.com/Jlh2q5f) since it ain't showin'.
  • A picture of the family dog, taken in our backyard.

• The always-fabulous Meow Meowimage

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
    Avurekhos's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks, "They have no name?"
    You say, "Liwase and Kialooperherpaderp."
  • OMG OMG PIGGY!!!!

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • Morgfyre said:

Betsy requires a chauffeur.

Daisy thinks she's sneaky, and that if she doesn't move, no one will see her on the bed.

Molly is my baby and helps me be evil.

Phoebe just doesn't really care.
    All the cutes!!!  Now I see why you are so evil, you have to have a balance for all of this doggies!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Man, I love dogs (and cats too, but not as much).
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2013
    Imma steal yo dog Turnus. Show puppy pics plz.

EDIT: wait, unless by "pretty bad" you mean the dog was in "pretty bad" shape when the photographs were taken, rather than they were just taken by a "pretty bad" photographer. Don't show puppy pics if they're sad.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Daraius said:
    Imma steal yo dog Turnus. Show puppy pics plz. EDIT: wait, unless by "pretty bad" you mean the dog was in "pretty bad" shape when the photographs were taken, rather than they were just taken by a "pretty bad" photographer. Don't show puppy pics if they're sad.
    Pretty bad as in they're sad, that's why I said if somebody wants to see them they would need to pm.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Gotcha. No thanks, then. But congratulations to both of you! Nice that she has a good home now.  :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    She already looks at home!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Lovely dog! What is she? Looks like she has a Labrador face, Alsatian ears, and maybe some kind of mastiff in there?
  • Squeeee. She is lovely!!!
    Yeah pretty much, Lab and German Shepherd mix. Who knows what else thrown in as well. She's a real sweetheart too.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You missed an opportunity to name the other kittie Bandicoot?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    You missed an opportunity to name the other kittie Bandicoot?

Crash is crash bandicoot, but we just call him crash for short, heh. My mom owns Dylan and named him. ^_^
    Which one of them is the evil twin?

• Turnus said:
    Which one of them is the evil twin?
    totally gotta be crash -_- he's the type that while you're watching him he's a total cuddly sweetheart, but the moment your back is turned he gets into stuff ;D
  • Since it's been storming this side of the world, I got bored and took photos of my babies! 

I like to think of them as my own personal Patchou and Shuck <3
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Rancoura said:
    My two newest ladies, chilling in my hand:

Twin sisters, just over six weeks old.
    I know it's very out-of-character for me in general, but.... I love rodents, so.... SQUEEEE!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.