Pet Pics!

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Tarkenton said:
    All you people with "dogs".  If it couldn't feed a family of six, it's not a dog!
    Someone had to say it
    But to be fair, a 35 pound turkey can feed a family of six

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Said "dogs" can also feed said turkey.
  • Tarkenton said:
    All you people with "dogs".  If it couldn't feed a family of six, it's not a dog!
    Well, we would have a pit bull and/or a husky if we were allowed to have big dogs where we are renting (and had a more spacious backyard for them). But alas, we just have our cute, little lap dogs. They're still better than cats.  :P
  • Arsalil said:
    Tarkenton said:
    Well, we would have a pit bull and/or a husky if we were allowed to have big dogs where we are renting (and had a more spacious backyard for them). But alas, we just have our cute, little lap dogs. They're still better than cats.  :P
    Nothing is better than cats >_> Except Kangaroos

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Kittee said:
    Arsalil said:
    Tarkenton said:
    Nothing is better than cats >_> Except Kangaroos
    LIES (not the kangaroo part--that would be awesome)
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    I tolerate my wife's cat.  Only because she was the only thing that helped her through a really tough patch in her life when she was younger.  Other than that?  Devils, the lot of 'em.
  • edited April 2014

My ex-gf had a cat. She was a b****. The cat liked her. Ergo, cats are b****es too.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Everiine said:
    My ex-gf had a cat. She was a b****. The cat liked her. Ergo, cats are b****es too.
    My ex-boyfriend had a dog. He was a jerk that needs to be shot in the face. Therefor.....?

:3

• Everything is better than cats, and dogs are one of the best things to happen to the world ever.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It can be argued that we have evolved slightly to like dogs, though to a much larger degree they have evolved towards traits we already liked.
  • Tarkenton said:
    I tolerate my wife's cat.  Only because she was the only thing that helped her through a really tough patch in her life when she was younger.  Other than that?  Devils, the lot of 'em.
    Not all cats are devils. My cat is quite the affectionate little thing.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
    The same can be said for large dogs.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited April 2014
    Tarkenton said:
    The same can be said for large dogs.
    I love big dogs.

Dat life expectancy though :(

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Kethaera said:
    My cat greeted me at the door when I came home today, so all you cat-haters are wrong.
    My cat will sit by the window waiting for me when I come home. It's adorable, I look up (apartment is on the first level) and he'll be staring down at the street and then he vanishes towards the door to greet me once I've gone up the stairs. 

He also likes to sleep against me at night, and in the morning he'll knead on me like I'm a mommy cat. 

I find that cat personalities depend a lot on how you treat them. They can be perfectly independent, and they even want to be left alone at times, but if you give them lots of affection they will also bond with you. They are social animals in the end. 

I don't dislike dogs (grew up with a labrador) but I find they're often so overly clingy. They're like extroverted pets where as cats are more introverts. In the end, a pet has to match the owner. And being an introvert myself, well I like my cat. Especially when I go and vanish under the blankets because I'm done with the world, and he'll comfort me by just being there. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • My cat and boyfriend greet me every day when I get home from work.

It's the little things.
    Turnus said:
    I love big dogs.

And you cannot lie.

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Everiine said:
    Turnus said:
    I love big dogs.

And you cannot lie.
    Die!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    And then there was that poor little doe... :(

That dog looks fake!
  • I can tell by the pixels.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Enyalida said:
    That dog looks fake!
    She is quite real, her name is Dakota, and she is an American Cocker Spaniel. I keep trying to take pictures of her, but she hates the camera. :(
    Y u shine light in face, hooman? YYYY?