Pet Pics!

Comments

• I hate to be that person but please do not have a cat just sit freely in a car. There are too many horrible accidents possible. Cats should always be transported in a carrier. For the cat's and your own safety.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    I hate to be that person but please do not have a cat just sit freely in a car. There are too many horrible accidents possible. Cats should always be transported in a carrier. For the cat's and your own safety.
    I put my one cat on a leash. I've been trying to train him to walk on it the biggest setback is the whole kitty harness, he thinks it is a que to walk funny or not at all.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Arimisia said:
    Rialorm said:
    I hate to be that person but please do not have a cat just sit freely in a car. There are too many horrible accidents possible. Cats should always be transported in a carrier. For the cat's and your own safety.
    I put my one cat on a leash. I've been trying to train him to walk on it the biggest setback is the whole kitty harness, he thinks it is a que to walk funny or not at all.
    Harness is something, should help in keeping the cat away from getting stuck under the driver's feet and get crushed, but in the case of a car collision the cat may still get flung through and out the car :(

That said, my cat has the same reaction to the harness, he freezes up and lays down. Too bad, else I could let him out on the balcony like that. I've tried having him get used to the harness only, but every time I put the leash on it he was like nope I lost the ability to move.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited July 2014
    Rialorm said:
    Don't fret @Rialorm!. He had a carrier in the back :D It was just a 6 hour drive in total so he was allowed out every now and then.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2014
    technical difficulties, stand by
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LONG POST WAARNINNG

I have most of you guys on facebook anyway so you've seen these, buuut.. This is Slade! You'll remember him as the car kitty from awhile back.

He likes shoulders.

Breasts too.

And desks while you're trying to use the computer

Annd he has Halloween eyes (As @Tremula calls them)

And will ask politely with a paw when he wants attention. Either that or he'll just jump on you.

• imageimageimage I'm missing two kitties, they refuse to have their picture taken. And the german shepherd thinks he's a dachshund.
  • edited December 2014
    So back in Oct. we got a new dog. This is Fonzi

And this is his snaggle tooth

In our natural habitat 

@Daraius for no reason whatsoever

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

He has sass and panache. Approved!
    I used to make cakes.

You sir, have excellent taste.
    I used to make cakes.

edited February 2015
    Imma let you finish but @Arel has the best dog of all time. Can we see more of that?
    I used to make cakes.

• edited February 2015
    imageMy Taj. Or Tajalina when I am calling for her and she won't bloody come in! I love her because her hiss is not as vicious as her bite. Cats aren't for snuggling, they are for making you feel safe when they sleep at the end of your bed. :)
  • edited February 2015
    imageAnd...my infant/Julian/Chomp...although these are like two years old because he is almost four. @Lavinya....we feed them and ensure their bedding is clean and take them for walks...kinda the same yeah? Heh. 
  • Some recent shots of my cat Disco. This is him falling asleep on my arm:

Playing with a new toy, a felt donut filled with catnip. He sure loves some 'nip:

This is a comfortable way to sleep on a sofa:

And having a selfie with the human:

• More cuttlefish with which to torture the envoys:

7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    edited March 2015
    Errabundus ain't havin none of it.

I like to imagine that's a full-size frisbee and Adonis is actually a giant.

I used to make cakes.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    That expression though <3