Pet Pics!

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    My parents have a new puppy, Kiowa! I hope that they bring her with them when the come up to visit in a couple weeks.

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Just hint no pup, no room. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
  • @Everiine given how much your dad was complaining about her at Easter? HAVE FUN

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Which her you talkin' about, the pup or the one already spoiling her?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:

Which her you talkin' about, the pup or the one already spoiling her?

...yes?

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited April 2015
    So this isn't my cat, but goddamn, I wish it was.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    cute doges.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    cute doges.

• edited May 2015
    Slade doesn't want me to help with the Bloodfaire! (You can see the slow progession of my laptop onto @Iosen's space as Slade pushes it more and more to the left)

Please meet Fandral. Yes, he's named after the Thor character. He really lives up to his name. He loves everyone, he cuddles everyone, he demands you love him vocally and physically until you have the tiniest little cat in your face. He's really small.

Computer? I don't think so.

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

My cat Peter, dressed up for Christmas :D

• That's adorable but my brain can not compute that your voice is not Daraius' voice in my head.
  • edited July 2015

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2015
    i am error
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Related to above video.

And because he hates the pool, here's Bundus in his happy place.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited July 2015
    SUDDENLY I HAVE A BABY BEARDED DRAGON!

I cannot provide a picture yet, as he is on my head and likes it there. I will have one soon though!

This is the weirdest impulse buy ever.
  • Daraius said:
    Oh noooo, mute it, don't give Daraius my puppytalk voice. Play a video of Captain Picard giving orders or something. :(
    The puppy voice is pcute. MORE DONI TRICKS.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • That cat looks magnificent.
    And long. 
  • Oh no, another Weegie!  I just had to put mine down a week or so ago.  So beautiful.