QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Proof that @Ixion pulled up his princess panties:

Ixion slips into a pair of silky pink man panties.
  • I love my scarf by the way! <3

An ornate, if macabre, addition to an elegant wardrobe, this scarf is
    sewn from airy silks cut long enough to wrap a half-dozen times around
    the throat. Mottled dyes stain the fabric a gory ombre, blacks dripping
    up from either hem to reach at a rich bloody red around the neck,
    highlighting the bold accent piece. Splayed open to frame the wearer's
    face is a faeling's delicate wing, severed from its owner and bedizened
    with a scatter of crushed gemstones - when illuminated, these catch the
    light, shining up through the wing in a sparkling, stained-glass shimmer
    of royal blues and vibrant purples.

Isn't it gorgeous? :> 
  • Rolan's wing looks far better on you, dearie :)

• A Knight of the Glorious Dawn's eyes measure Veyil's face and remark, utterly simply: "You are bothering the Queen, Glomdorian. And you bring these... miscreants with you." His eyes flick to Gero and to other city-folk present.

A Knight of the Glorious Dawn spits on the ground in disgust.

Keeper Veyils Ysav'rai, of the Blackened Bones frowns and says to a Knight of the Glorious Dawn, "I bring no one Knight but myself."

Filled with disgust, you spit directly in a Knight of the Glorious Dawn's face.

A Knight of the Glorious Dawn raises an eyebrow questioningly.

You say, "You bother the GLomdoring!"

You say, "Leave at once."

(Glomdoring): Veyils says, "Patience Tylwyth."

You say to a Knight of the Glorious Dawn, "You bother the GLomdoring!"

(Glomdoring): Veyils says, "Let us let them speak."

(Glomdoring): Veyils says, "We will not force the Knights away with words."

A Knight of the Glorious Dawn narrow twylwyth.

hahaha! Atleast someone else knows my pain when i spell my name and screw it up.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Captain Maple Merriwood slaps a vibrant amber phoenix on the cheek.

I really had to giggle at this. Myself and Elarin were attacking the phoenix, Captain Maple wanted to help!

• Searching ALLLLLL over for gnomes. Can't find one, so I figure I'll go turn in the bards and scholars I gathered while searching...

The Path of Chance and Happiness. (road). (Capital City of the Grand Province of Gaudiguch.)
    The intoxicating scent of poppy flowers and resinous smoke wafts through the air, cast by the presence of a healing shrine of Mysrai nearby. Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. It is uncomfortably hot. A statue of a wild wakabi stands here, memorialising her noble spirit. A chubby little gnome in a red suit stands here, tapping his nose with a finger.
    You see exits leading east and northwest.

How very apt!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    (Ad-Hoc): You say, "Where...is this?"
    5940h, 9230m, 6880e, 10p, 24840en, 24840w Belrx-n
    ---------- v23322 -----------
                        /   \
                     [ ]     [ ]
                      |       |
                      |       |
                      |       |
                     [ ]     [ ]
                    /   \   /   \
                 [+]     [ ]
                  |       |
                  |       |
                  |       |
                 [ ]     [ ]
                /   \   /   \   /
             [ ]     [ ]     [ ]
              |       |       |
    ---------- -1:4:0 -----------
    A vast expanse of glistening white ice.
    Rippling notes of a tranquil harmony drift upon the air, emanating from a healing shrine of Isune
    nearby. The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A mound of fresh-fallen
    snow lies here, piled up atop the ice.
    You see exits leading northeast and south.
    The nearby mound of snow suddenly explodes, a corpse-blue arm bursting through and immediately
    darting for your leg. You cannot help but scream as fetid, rotten fingers and festering, broken,
    jagged nails dig into your leg and quickly pull you beneath the ice...
    This room has not been mapped.
    The bottom of a frozen pit.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. There are 10 slavering icediggers
    here. A monstrous icedigger queen lies here, her bloated form covering the entirety of the pit's
    bottom.
    There are no obvious exits.
    5940h, 9230m, 6880e, 10p, 24840en, 24840w Belrx-

Warning: mild language.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A circle of empty nests.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Weathered and worn by time, an 
    altar depicting Japhiel stands here amidst the rubble. There are 7 mutated, undead cave-fishers here. There are 3 deepstone rockeaters here.

I...think I walked into the wrong room.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You two, making me giggle. I do this all the time in combat...lalala oh crap I found where the enemy camp is at. RETREAT!
  • Shaddus said:
    A circle of empty nests.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Weathered and worn by time, an 
    altar depicting Japhiel stands here amidst the rubble. There are 7 mutated, undead cave-fishers here. There are 3 deepstone rockeaters here.

Well, why do you think the nests are empty!
  • Breandryn said:
    Shaddus said:
    A circle of empty nests.

Well, why do you think the nests are empty!
    Because they sex nests, not bed nests! ...they're undead not eunuchs!

• edited December 2016

@raves for whomever did this:

With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its metallic claw grasping a golden cup of Solstice cheer, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

A mechanical dirigible bobs up and down on the air currents before jets of steam erupt from several of its valves, then putters off.

You take a long draught of eggnog, hoping to quench your thirst.

With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its metallic claw grasping a cream-cheese filled cup cake covered in strawberry jam, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

You consume a bright green pickle-shaped cup cake leisurely, enjoying every bite. Ripping away the delicate paper, you rip into the topping, revealing it to be a crisp meringue with a vibrant lime flavour. The cake itself is in fact vanilla, with bits of candied lime peel giving it a bright taste. A bite of the cake also reveals a centre consisting of intensely flavourful lime custard, which is tempered by the mild vanillasurrounding it.

A mechanical dirigible bobs up and down on the air currents before jets of steam erupt from several of its valves, then putters off.

____________________________________________________________________________

Also raves @Versalean for being best protege ever, you make logging in a joy. xD

• When Halli @Aeral & Gaudi come together it's a Solstice miracle. <3
  • \
    Tylwyth said:

@raves for whomever did this:

With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its metallic claw grasping a golden cup of Solstice cheer, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

You take a long draught of eggnog, hoping to quench your thirst.

With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its metallic claw grasping a cream-cheese filled cup cake covered in strawberry jam, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

You consume a bright green pickle-shaped cup cake leisurely, enjoying every bite. Ripping away the delicate paper, you rip into the topping, revealing it to be a crisp meringue with a vibrant lime flavour. The cake itself is in fact vanilla, with bits of candied lime peel giving it a bright taste. A bite of the cake also reveals a centre consisting of intensely flavourful lime custard, which is tempered by the mild vanillasurrounding it.

Also raves @Versalean for being best protege ever, you make logging in a joy. xD

well the pickle cake design is mine, but I don't remember sending you one , so most likely I sent one elsewhere and they decided to send it to you
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    /whistles innocently
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • (Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Where is gnosis?"

(Fire Hogwash): Steingrim (from Limbo) says, "WhAh *hic* hRs qSHh cnmao *hic* ippdD Nno onezsshh *hic*  lnnnooOUwEHp aahif!"

(Fire Hogwash): Rolan (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Oh dear."
  • Insanity from an Astral hunt;

'@Breandryn sticks out a long tongue and licks your leg.' 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Looks like I was there in all SORTS of spirit ^_^
  • RhiRhi
    edited December 2016
    for context we were talking about one of Rhi's poems that was about marriage proposal

Kistan, Wandering Troubadour says, "How wonderful."

Kistan, Wandering Troubadour says, "For you. Not me. Such talk scares me."

Wiggling her fingers threateningly, you say, "Commmmiiiitmeeeent."

Kistan visibly pales.