QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Revolutionary Sir Sksez, Noble Liberator of Pastries says, "One of thhese days I'll bee strrong enough to go along."

You say to Sksez, "You are strong enough to come, it's Crumkindivia, you should come and touch the pyramid to get the defences. Check out CITY CONSTRUCTS."

Talan Ysav'rai says, "Sksez has no interest in your pyramids."
  • Chaote Koval whispers, "Brea I have tentacles all the time!"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    (Peasantface): Lerad (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "It's been so long."
    13662h, 10254m, 9390e, 10p, 26660en, 26660w mBelrx<>-
    (Peasantface): Lerad (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "I've forgotten how to bash."

Resolutions are already working as intended, getting people to do things!

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    someone handed me a  blue forget-me-not stationery.

my brain read this as forge-me-not stationary and I had quite a laugh about it.

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Finger extended, Zeebin pokes Ixchilgal.

The Song Sparrow has been destroyed by a black dragon.
    Tralandra has died in the imploded wreckage of The Song Sparrow.
    You see the death occur at Fanned tailfeathers.  (?)
    Kendra has died in the imploded wreckage of The Song Sparrow.
    You see the death occur at Tailfeathers.  (?)
    Nelras has died in the imploded wreckage of The Song Sparrow.
    You see the death occur at Right wing.  (?)
    Elarin has died in the imploded wreckage of The Song Sparrow.
    You see the death occur at The sparrow's head.  (?)
    Anita has died in the imploded wreckage of The Song Sparrow.
    You see the death occur at Left flight feathers.  (?)
    Wondir has died in the imploded wreckage of The Song Sparrow.
    You see the death occur at Left wingtip.  (?)
    Tristanna has died in the imploded wreckage of The Song Sparrow.
    You see the death occur at Right wingtip.  (?)
    Mnemosyne has died in the imploded wreckage of The Song Sparrow.
    You see the death occur at Center of the right wing.  (?)

You say, "DEAAAAAAAAAATH."

Beloved Nirsaad, Zeebin al-Saaoud says, "It isn't working."

Beloved Nirsaad, Zeebin al-Saaoud says, "I've never overthrown anyone before - am I doing it right?"

The Scarlet Lion, Captain Rolan Vessandril, Seneschal of the Rule says to Zeebin, "That poke was just SLIGHTLY too soon. An aethership exploded shortly after you did it."

Beloved Nirsaad, Zeebin al-Saaoud says, "Oh. Well. Butterflies, you know."

You say, "Poking the Devil has consquences."

• (Astral hunting)

Nika tells you, "Krokani breath! I could go for Talan."- She really wants you, @Talan  >:)

An ice spectre tells you, "Mnemosyne murdered the mystery of life."- How could you be so harsh!? @Mnemosyne
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    wat
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I wanna see this performance so bad.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • better than the one gaudi got not long ago :|
  • edited January 2017
    A barren stretch of flesh. This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. Waving in the astral winds, a sparkleberry bush drinks up the power laden atmosphere here. Devoid of energy, a crystalline power node pushes up from the ground here. A luminous pool of radiant light flows over the ground, filling the area with its soothing glow. Sniffing at the air, a great brindle mastiff stands here with a cheerful demeanor. Growling softly, a hideous maned lion with a blonde swishing tail stalks here. A monstrous lobstrosity crouches here, clicking its red pincers. A tall, willowy figure resplendent in pristine white plumage is here, warbling an enchanting hymn. Clothed in starry robes of Void-spun brocade, a Merchant of Thelem waits here.
    You see exits leading northeast and west.

lol
    The playa you love to hate
  • Drakius said:
    A barren stretch of flesh. This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. Waving in the astral winds, a sparkleberry bush drinks up the power laden atmosphere here. Devoid of energy, a crystalline power node pushes up from the ground here. A luminous pool of radiant light flows over the ground, filling the area with its soothing glow. Sniffing at the air, a great brindle mastiff stands here with a cheerful demeanor. Growling softly, a hideous maned lion with a blonde swishing tail stalks here. A monstrous lobstrosity crouches here, clicking its red pincers. A tall, willowy figure resplendent in pristine white plumage is here, warbling an enchanting hymn. Clothed in starry robes of Void-spun brocade, a Merchant of Thelem waits here.
    You see exits leading northeast and west.

lol
    I'm actually just curious.. what was the reasoning behind draining that node?  @Enadonella @Rolan
  • edited January 2017

(Clan): Someone says, "I pass my stuff around for free all the time."
  • Dylara said:
    Very rapidly, a curious mugwump pilgrim exclaims, "Well this has been lovely thank you so much I will tell all my friends but I have to go now, goodbye!"

A curious mugwump pilgrim flings a bag full of coins at you face in the vain hope of distracting you.  The bag thuds against your cheek, coins spilling from within in a glittering display of wealth. As the commotion clears, you spot the pilgrim making off at top speed.
    You feel you have learned something from trying to teach a curious mugwump pilgrim about the Wyrd, and that your efforts have not been entirely in vain.

A mugwump pilgrim flees hastily to the down.

The skittering of spindly legs shakes the boughs of the Glomdoring as a chase begins.

A curious mugwump pilgrim yells, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Ahhhh! Call off the spiders, please!"

Rowena Nightshade yells, "The Wyrd feeds again, I see!"
    How do I do this?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• You get a god to possess your mobs
  • That's incredibly trolly, why haven't I done that?
  • You look skeptical and say, "The Queen of Insufferable Cruelty is not a sex act."

A sentence I had to form, with no small amount of regret, towards @Feoragan