QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Orventa said:

Playing the long game, old friend? XD
    I am most powerful when I'm offline it seems! <\3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Xenthos said:
    >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #761 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ianir the Anomaly                   Date: 2017-04-24 01:35:28

o A lot.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Such meticulous documentation!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • The actual changelog ended up In announcements for some reason.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tylwyth said:
    The actual changelog ended up In announcements for some reason.
    No, this is stuff that was fixed / addressed after that changelog, from what I understand.  There was a lot of stuff that needed to be tweaked.
  • Xenthos said:
    No, this is stuff that was fixed / addressed after that changelog, from what I understand.  There was a lot of stuff that needed to be tweaked.
    Yeah, I didn't feel like going over 30 git commits and writing out a changelog for it. It's all bugfixes from the code reload today.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Message #3661 sent by (system) (received: 2017/04/23 04:45:32)

Raziela the Loving Radiance has fallen! Your pledge to Raziela dissolves as all Celestia weeps and grieves.

RIP!

(Noting early, if there was a raid I was gone all bloody weekend, this is about me being Illuminati and getting this message)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • It was part of the events.
  • edited April 2017

Softly, you say to Xypher, "...once the city is safe. The ruins still need to be dealt with."

Xypher nods his head emphatically.

With a half smile, Xypher Stormcrow whispers, "Of course. And we will attend to it...but we are not the only ones to hide things dangerous. I know the Pyromancers had a few odds and ends that truly should not see the light of day."

Akungi Saim, the Breath of Fire exclaims, "Flame on!"
    Akungi Saim, the Breath of Fire stomps about, roaring dramatically.

The Voice of Gullagumbah exclaims, "Burn, baby burn!"
    The Voice of Gullagumbah pulsates in and out of reality as He hums a lively tune.

You have emoted: Breandryn looks nervously at Akungi Saim, the Breath of Fire.

Anxiously, you say to Akungi Saim, the Breath of Fire, "That response is not reassuring me."

Xypher's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Frowning, you say to the Voice of Gullagumbah, "Nor yours."

Xypher Stormcrow whispers, "I think he's merely consumed with the passion of fire."

Akungi Saim, the Breath of Fire says, "Sometimes the spark will burst into flame and become a fire which becomes a blaze which becomes a bonfire which burns down entire city blocks and ruins the entire weed stash near the Palace of Pleasures and scorches my best new robes and gets soot all over me."

Akungi Saim, the Breath of Fire exclaims, "But that's how you know it was a good party!"

The corners of Akungi Saim, the Breath of Fire's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

You blink incredulously at Akungi Saim, the Breath of Fire.

You say to Xypher, "...are you sure? Because that sure sounds like arson."

Xypher shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

----

I feel like we could have just set half the city's mobs to wandering and the explosions would have been unnecessary. >_>
  • Before the Matrix.
    Banks of clouds roil about here. Suspended by four bridges of transparent crystal, an enormous circular walkway looks out over the crystalline structure of Hallifax. The walkway is made of semi-translucent gemstone with handrails around both the inner and outer circumference to prevent any unnecessary accidents. Though wispy clouds can be seen to move around the crystalline towers of Hallifax, the cool air here is only a gentle, serene breeze, as if the wind itself was tamed before the Nexus of Power. There are 10 cylindrical chairs of transparent crystal here. Encircling the area, a wide crystalline table sits upon a line of balustrades here. Silver breastplate polished to a shine, a Hallifaxian Sentinel stands here at attention. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. The graceful, translucent form of a bird of paradise dances in the air, the insubstantial image shifting through a constant stream of vivid colours. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Radiating with an incandescent brilliance, the Matrix floats within the circular walkway, slowly turning and revealing flowering geometric patterns. Wind whipping through his wings, Fraesic Sunfar, Keeper of the Matrix is here, face upturned to the chill breeze. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. A Guardian of the Apeirohedron floats here, confusing onlookers with its impossible to grasp shape. Long, lean, and vibrating with barely-contained energy, a greyhound sniffs about here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Hovering above the ground gracefully, a Guardian of the Dodecahedron glitters dangerously here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Long, lean, and vibrating with barely-contained energy, a greyhound sniffs about here. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Silver halberd perfectly erect, a Deputy Commissar of the Sentinels stands guard here. Glowing gently with a soft blue light, a delicate dreamcatcher has been permanently hung here. Glowing gently with a soft blue light, a delicate dreamcatcher has been permanently hung here. Physician Tirah Mzithrei is here. She wields a pair of diamond shears in her left hand and a golden whip of the pious in her right. Yarith Shevat is here. He wields a snow phoenix-crested shield of glacial hues in his left hand and an anguished violin depicting the sharding of Bollikin in his right.
    You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest, and in.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Who thinks Hallifax is efficient? We're thorough, I'll grant, we even have contingencies in place for when the board is as small as it is, but it IS a bureaucracy.

• Blushing, you say, "I'd like to join the Revelry!"

Brightly, Aanisah Xeth, the Fireweaver exclaims, "You wish to join us in Revelry?!? Well then, by all means! Welcome!"

Aanisah Xeth, the Fireweaver bows respectfully to you.

(Revelry): Aanisah Xeth, the Fireweaver says, "Darlings, give a WARM welcome to Breandryn, looks like she's ready to join the party!"

Okoru Shintar says, "Sweet sword."

You tilt your head curiously.

check inventory:
    You are wielding a steel claymore in your hands.

You blink.

You say, "...what."

You peer at a steel claymore unscrupulously.

Shintar snickers softly to himself.

Slightly worried that Revelry membership comes with a weapon, but can't get off this crazy train now!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You also got a fresh pair of grey trousers and tunic. Seems like joining the new guilds gives us all the newbie equipment again!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I wasn't sure if it was everyone. I thought the game may have felt pity for my newbishness and was trying to help me out. :P