QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I am outrageously pleased with this newspost, by the way. Excellent update, @Charites.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • (Ad-Hoc): Portius (from the Aetherways) says, "It's like, the difference between a standard anus and an artificial uber-anus designed specifically to annoy people."
  • I...what?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    In the context of gnomes being assholes, but the Gnafia being more polite and thus less assholish of the two groups. The comparison is totally apt.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Gnafia sucks. They literally stole Santa and tried to drug us all to death. Not very polite. More of an asshole move than just being irritatingly incompetent and reckless like the rest of the "good" gnomes. Santa excluded. Jolly Bundy and his gnomes are on the short list of actually good gnomes.

99.99% of gnomes are crap. Finks forever! 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Cyna said:
    @Isune tells you, "Hey, taint breath! I love the Elder Gods."

Well, okay then!
    I think there's a flow chart of Isune's several relationships out there somewhere...

• Yep, I thought mine was a wolf but he said it was a Corgi. Still awesome. :)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Was wondering what that was about when I got it last night.

Though mine had the "HALLO" coming out of the mouth (on the right-hand side).
  • It looks like he's on a phone and that just wrapped to a new line.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Cupping your hands before you, they fill with water and an image forms within of Veyils at putrefied glen. The angry image of Veyils fills your mind, sending a painful jolt of energy bouncing through your skull.

You have recovered equilibrium. (6.672s)

Why though.

• Maligorn said:
    Cupping your hands before you, they fill with water and an image forms within of Veyils at putrefied glen. The angry image of Veyils fills your mind, sending a painful jolt of energy bouncing through your skull.

You have recovered equilibrium. (6.672s)

Why though.
    Might just be an arti she has, there is that one "crystal Crown" or some such that automatically does that....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Sylandra said:
    bookbinding stationery
    23143   Whispered     a mint green sheet of wildflower stationery

bookbind 23143 letter
    You must have 23143 flax in your inventory to bookbind letters.

Whoops.

I wonder how long you'd be off equilibrium or balance if you'd had the materials.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    I wonder how long you'd be off equilibrium or balance if you'd had the materials.
    6 seconds, letters don't have a scaling balance time.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Yirchi Tsivx says, "Duuuuude. This was either a really good or really bad batch."