QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• You glare angrily at the Moonhart Cornucopia of Wilting Sweetpeas.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Aeldra tells you, "My love! Monroe murdered a figurine of Manteekan."
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited April 2018
    NAMEGEN ILLITHOID MALE:
    Some possible male illithoid names:

4. Nabtki 12. Oiaglab 20. Lotki 28. Thugoth 36. Oiaygn
    5. Ggy 13. Caulgict 21. Zogi 29. Tkegugu 37. Hug
    6. Larngign 14. Shabaa 22. Cyaetha 30. Zhakrth 38. Yueg

3. Ailani 11. Rnieubb 19. Gaceg 27. Tahug 35. Oiathal
    4. Ggytki 12. Moth 20. Nabath 28. Larnglo 36. Aphith
    5. Goakyitho 13. Moththan 21. Dhatgon 29. Asthlo 37. Caulara

7. Otoin 15. Kphugubo 23. Kenishu 31. Yoratki 39. Tkeg
    8. Ena 16. Not 24. Gacgoth 32. Aphghu 40. Oiaama

Stop tempting me lusternia....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tridemon said:
    Phoebus said:
    def
    Your mind is racing, running far faster than normal.
    your mind is linked with the strings of fate, bringing news of the dead.
    How gorgeous are you? Beauty replenishes your ego.
    Perfection regenerates your paragon-like mana.
    So this is vitality! Mercy restores your health.
    Thou shalt not bleed, majesty. Kingdom hastens your clotting.
    A lust to accumulate possesses your grubby soul.
    Netzach.

♪ One of these things is not like the others... ♪
    Yeah, the your in deathsight isn't capitalized.
    He's right, that is annoying
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Believe me, I noticed it too.  :#
  • (The Shadow Kindred): Xenthos says: "*raid Hallifax to rescue Kethaera*."
    (The Shadow Kindred): Kethaera says: "What?"
    (The Shadow Kindred): Lyora says: "Kethaeraaaaa."
    (The Shadow Kindred): Xenthos says: "It would be a bloodless raid, I am not enemied either!"
    (The Shadow Kindred): Kethaera says: "...lol."
    (The Shadow Kindred): Crek says: "Oh man I was getting super prepared to make -extremely- snarky comments ICly seeing mention of Kethaera in Halli again. Even checked Glom logs to see."
    I swear he sounds disappointed.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited May 2018

Still the bully of Gaudiguch, Danquik says, "I don't play with dolls."

Nightmare of the Glomdoring, Avurekhos Feyranti, Crimson Fist of Luciphage says, "Suck it up, buttercup."

Nightmare of the Glomdoring, Avurekhos Feyranti, Crimson Fist of Luciphage says, "You have to touch some head to get places."

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Getting a Shepard/Wrex/Grunt vibe here.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Checking my inventory:
    4 sombre vials of thorns veiled in shadow, a sundered carillon bell,  a key, a figurine of Luella, 2 blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kittens, a bony skeleton costume,a twisting Ebonglom Wyrdling lamp, a mossy mourning bell, a jar of ravenous shadowfire, 2 patchwork calico kittens, 2 squat munchkin kittens with blue points, 2 poofy, seal point ragdoll kittens, 2 Wyrden pipes of ravenwood, an ornament of the wyrden shadows, a ball of ghostly darkness, a mystic cudgel, Ebon Prayer Beads of the Silent Lord, a bracelet of totemic runes, 2 prayerbeads of nightmarish distortion, 3 folded purple nightshade blossoms, a clover-etched opal flute, a meat shield, 4 regal ivory and gold origami dragons, 3 rainbow cupcakes, a stardust hourglass, a Scroll of Protection, a glowing powerstone, a set of glyph covered dice, a shadowcatcher web, a cow, the Fingerblade of dha'Wyrden-cree, a black crow's feather, 2 fluffy husky puppies, 2 perky-eared corgi puppies, 2 tiny pug puppies, 2 ivory-furred pompom puppies with a fanned tail.

Probe Cow:
    This cow is a rather dull looking creature. Its vacant expression does not do its intellect much credit. It seems content to wander around and eat the sparse grass here.
    A cow exudes a quiet confidence.
    She weighs about 406 pounds.
    You cannot see what a cow is holding.
    It has the following aliases: cow.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    II COW.

BUG Cow#xxxxxxx was able to be scooped up by Acquisitio even though it is alive.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tylwyth said:
    Checking my inventory:
    4 sombre vials of thorns veiled in shadow, a sundered carillon bell,  a key, a figurine of Luella, 2 blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kittens, a bony skeleton costume,a twisting Ebonglom Wyrdling lamp, a mossy mourning bell, a jar of ravenous shadowfire, 2 patchwork calico kittens, 2 squat munchkin kittens with blue points, 2 poofy, seal point ragdoll kittens, 2 Wyrden pipes of ravenwood, an ornament of the wyrden shadows, a ball of ghostly darkness, a mystic cudgel, Ebon Prayer Beads of the Silent Lord, a bracelet of totemic runes, 2 prayerbeads of nightmarish distortion, 3 folded purple nightshade blossoms, a clover-etched opal flute, a meat shield, 4 regal ivory and gold origami dragons, 3 rainbow cupcakes, a stardust hourglass, a Scroll of Protection, a glowing powerstone, a set of glyph covered dice, a shadowcatcher web, a cow, the Fingerblade of dha'Wyrden-cree, a black crow's feather, 2 fluffy husky puppies, 2 perky-eared corgi puppies, 2 tiny pug puppies, 2 ivory-furred pompom puppies with a fanned tail.

Probe Cow:
    This cow is a rather dull looking creature. Its vacant expression does not do its intellect much credit. It seems content to wander around and eat the sparse grass here.

Tylwyth said:
    @stratas Because I want the cows to die!

They're watching you, Tylwyth.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Shaddus said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Checking my inventory:

Probe Cow:

Tylwyth said:
    @stratas Because I want the cows to die!

They're watching you, Tylwyth.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SHould've link to a video of the cows from Diablo 2's secret cow level.

• Scepticism blooming across his face as he fidgets nervously, Laka Truehoof exclaims, "... I don't think you are supposed to be here!"

This... this is so adorable. I wanted to hug him. At least until I remembered he's a filthy centaur.

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    It...might help that at least one visiting Glom may or may not have kidnapped (foalnapped?) him at one point for vile torturous rituals man was not meant to what of. If that's the same foal, anyway.
  • Luce said:
    It...might help that at least one visiting Glom may or may not have kidnapped (foalnapped?) him at one point for vile torturous rituals man was not meant to what of. If that's the same foal, anyway.
    What?! I need to see the log. Although I assume his reaction is due to my enemy status to Serenwilde, not from being a member of Glom...?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Kethaera said:
    Luce said:
    What?! I need to see the log. Although I assume his reaction is due to my enemy status to Serenwilde, not from being a member of Glom...?
    Aaaaancient history, circa 2008ish. The forums don't go back far enough, but I might be able to dig up a log. I want to think @Rancoura may've been the elder Shadowdancer involved, but Lesk was the participant doing the foalnapping and actual rite.
  • Luce said:
    Kethaera said:
    Luce said:
    Aaaaancient history, circa 2008ish. The forums don't go back far enough, but I might be able to dig up a log. I want to think @Rancoura may've been the elder Shadowdancer involved, but Lesk was the participant doing the foalnapping and actual rite.
    Yeah, fairly sure I wasn't playing Lusternia back then.