Quest Griefing

12346»

Comments

• That's a neat one!
  • Yeah, Jagrerox quest is really cool.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    The Tosha monks are constantly griefing me. Fast-decay tokens and wooden idols, monks disappearing in mid-influence, ancestral Masters not following if you just happen to leave the room a second too soon... Isn't an influence quest hard enough on a lobo?  =((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited September 2013
    That quest is ANNOYING. It would help a lot if you could target monks by coloured robes so you didn't have to constantly check IH and pick them off. It feels like for a non-honour quest, they probably need too many darn tokens too.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It's way tougher than the Talthos and Ixthiaxa honors quests, for sure. Before I developed a script for giving the token and influencing with the right kind of influence, I wasn't even able to finish it all before pieces started decaying on me. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I am not sure what exactly determines an honor quest and what doesn't.

The Golden Lotus is more difficult than several honors quests and very easily to be disrupted. But no honors.

Is there some sort of consensus?
  • The only thing griefing my quests at the moment are bugs.  Please, please, please fix the bug in the aetherepic so I can keep going.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    You are:
    * * * * * AFFLICTION VARIABLES RESET * * * * *
    blind.
    an insomniac.
    You have 2 afflictions.

Thank you. <3
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited September 2013
    Haghan said:
    I am not sure what exactly determines an honor quest and what doesn't.

The Golden Lotus is more difficult than several honors quests and very easily to be disrupted. But no honors.

HELP EPICQUESTS
    HELP DARKHONORS
    HELP LIGHTHONORS

Should cover a lot of them.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Honour status has nothing to do with consensus, either a quest was designed to hand out an honours line or it wasn't.

The default state for a quest is to have one, unless it's one of the following:
    -Guild specific quest
    -"History quest" like the Serenwilde Cairns quest
    -Event quest, left over from an event

• Haghan said:
    I am not sure what exactly determines an honor quest and what doesn't.

I don't know about a consensus, but the ones that I have found (complicated quests w/o honors lines) are generally rich in lore or offer some sort of Secret Knowledge. I can think of a few that are like this, one in particular that has information that certain people might not want to be made public - and so there's no honors line drawing attention to it. Also, in the fullness of time, some of these have been incorporated into other honors quests or events. They may also be the remnants of events where completing the quest wasn't the whole "point," so they just didn't get a line at that time.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!