The Lusternia Joke Thread!

So clearly I need more jokes to tell, so let's share them. @Nayl shared the following gem:
How many laughs does it take to make the Necromantate laugh?
Ten Tickles.
Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Surely it's a Nighty Night Knight?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• What do you call a city whose residents are known for spending exorbitant amounts of cash on frivolity?

Gaudy.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    What's the similarity between a Male Orclach and someone executed in Magnagora?

They're both well hung.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• What did the Institute Healer say when she discovered that her patient's broken legs had become infected?

The Lower Casts are revolting!