Tidal Flats problems.

Hi, everyone, this is my first post!

Anyway, I've been doing the quest in the Tidal Flats where you help the Nanny take care of the children. I've gotten up to the point where I need to find the children, and now I'm stuck. I found where I believe they are (I hear giggling/footsteps, see them out of the corner of my eye when I enter the area, etc.), but nothing happens. I've used every emote I could think of, tried enticing them with cookies, the corpses of the various critters inhabiting the flats, and kind (as well as mean) words. The nanny doesn't help me at all.

So now, at the end of my rope, I decided to swallow my pride and come here.

Is this quest miswoven, or am I missing something?

Comments

• edited October 2013
    You're on the right track baiting them with cookies - the emote you're looking for is HIDEBEHIND. Feel free to PM/post if you want a bigger hint!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Tried turning on VERBOSE, but couldn't find anything to hide behind.Tried probing everything in the room descriptions, but to no avail.

This is maddening.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Welcome to the world of Lusternian questing. Steep, steep learning curve the first time you do a quest, but easy breezy beautiful covergirl once you figure it out.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Keep searching! I had a lot of trouble with that one too. Don't even worry about finding the kids until you find the objects to hidebehind.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."