When to race change

TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
Howdy folks, was curious what the common wisdom is on race changing. Statistically, I'm a human wiccan, and have been eyeing faeling/Mugwump stats with envy. Influencing with 12 charisma is pretty slow some days, and I'm starting to ponder if the xp bonus is worth it. At level 77 currently, if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Tarkenton said:
    Howdy folks, was curious what the common wisdom is on race changing. Statistically, I'm a human wiccan, and have been eyeing faeling/Mugwump stats with envy. Influencing with 12 charisma is pretty slow some days, and I'm starting to ponder if the xp bonus is worth it. At level 77 currently, if that makes a difference.

The XP bonus is definitely worth it.  Especially later.  That said, with HME and a con buff, faeling isn't terrible.  As a healer, you can pretty much get by with anything and survive, anyway.  Faeling is going to influnce a hell of a lot better than 12 cha, though.  The speed of the charisma bonus might outweigh the bad charisma you have now.  I influenced a lot to Demi and never had human; I didn't think it was that bad.

Mugwump is good right now, but I wouldn't change to it yet.  Hopefully it will be nerfed really soon.  If it doesn't come up from someone else this month, it will be my report for next month.

Basically, faeling healer is going to do just fine on the pvp end of things (great in groups, tricky [but viable] solo) and will influence like a boss.  Human is going to okay at both but have the xp bonus.