So, it's been a while

So! I made Fern .... sometime in 2010 or 2011 I think, I can't remember. Played -hard core- on her for about 3 or 4 months (woohoo 37 days played) and joined a family, dipped my toe into combat, got enemied to most of the Basin, betrayed the Hartstone, Serenwilde, and Lisaera... good times. Joined Glom for some RP, aaaaaaand fizzled out. Got distracted by real life and never made it back in.

Fast forward to now!

About a week or two ago I started popping in for a few hours at a time. to find the Blacktalon are pretty dead, and it's really hard to get any kind of dialog going with anybody considering she's got a pretty fragile mind-state and is fairly reserved.  I'd reeeeally rather not move guilds or Orgs if I can avoid it, as I don't have the credits or monetary means to retrans at this point.

I guess I'm just trying to reach out here to figure out where I should go to look for RP opportunities.

Comments

• The Blacktalon have more or less always been rather small and not very active. This is nothing really new.

That said, what sort of rp are you looking for, within the BT that is?
  • Fern said:
    So! I made Fern .... sometime in 2010 or 2011 I think, I can't remember. Played -hard core- on her for about 3 or 4 months (woohoo 37 days played) and joined a family, dipped my toe into combat, got enemied to most of the Basin, betrayed the Hartstone, Serenwilde, and Lisaera... good times. Joined Glom for some RP, aaaaaaand fizzled out. Got distracted by real life and never made it back in.

Fast forward to now!

About a week or two ago I started popping in for a few hours at a time. to find the Blacktalon are pretty dead, and it's really hard to get any kind of dialog going with anybody considering she's got a pretty fragile mind-state and is fairly reserved.  I'd reeeeally rather not move guilds or Orgs if I can avoid it, as I don't have the credits or monetary means to retrans at this point.

I guess I'm just trying to reach out here to figure out where I should go to look for RP opportunities.

People.

No, really.  People.  Go poke them.  Glomdoring bleeds RP.

seewhatididthere
  • Unfortunately, I'll have to beg to differ with you, as once upon a time there were lots of active BT and I had lots of fun (on another character.) But that may have been a short window of time, and was long before I made Fern.

I'm really just looking for interaction, really. So far the only interactions I've had were getting in touch with the Administrator to get back into the nests, and then a brief conversation with a (not BT) novice about his merian ancestry. And getting dragged to Gaudi by Aiyana for mother-daughter reconnecting.
  • Ooh, I've seen you around. I'm a recently returned Blacktalon, too. I haven't been around to do too much since I'm still getting a few things sorted out, but as Kio said, don't hesitate to poke. I've been in the BT for years and never had a problem finding RP in it.
  • I can promise you that, if you seek out RP with people, they will be happy to oblige.  Sometimes you just have to try to find their triggers, is all.
  • Kio said:
    Fern said:

Fast forward to now!

People.

No, really.  People.  Go poke them.  Glomdoring bleeds RP.

seewhatididthere
    You can take this very literally in some cases. Beware!
  • All these old names coming back~ ^_____^ *remembers*