Absence Thread

Comments

• Tristanna will be... less here for a while. My apologies for the difficulties she's had lately. OOCly, well I've just needed some time, and wanted to get away from some of the more difficult RP for a few days and work on the fun stuff and a bit of the grind that I find relaxing. It's backfired. I want to keep up with the Order stuff so I will be checking in periodically.
  • Tristanna said:
    Tristanna will be... less here for a while. My apologies for the difficulties she's had lately. OOCly, well I've just needed some time, and wanted to get away from some of the more difficult RP for a few days and work on the fun stuff and a bit of the grind that I find relaxing. It's backfired. I want to keep up with the Order stuff so I will be checking in periodically.
    Man, Order stuff. Somehow, I just know it's going to start happening while I'm in the hospital and incapable of focusing enough to even log in.
  • still awol. mostly.
  • edited March 2017
    I just spent a couple weeks in the hospital. I have another visit coming.

I have commitments here I cannot fulfill at this time. I will when I can.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Riluna said:
    I just spent a couple weeks in the hospital. I have another visit coming.

I have commitments here I cannot fulfill at this time. I will when I can.
    So many hugs. Feel free to message me if you see me online. Take all the time you need to recover!
  • Finally home, but now I'm dealing with both physical and mental illness, and work's kicking up. Probably going to be a bit sparse still until something calms down a bit. Sorry for the slowness and late responses over the last couple weeks - they'll be lasting a bit longer probably.

Also, to envoys, message me if you need my attention. I'm probably going to be off-channel when I'm around until things calm down on my end.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Take your time, we'll still be here.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    As echoed before, your health comes first as does your rest ( I speak from experience, saying, code written feeling ill / tired is not good code anyway, usually <.< ). Rest and recover, we'll all be around :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Sister-in-law is in town for the next few days, so I'll be sparse while she stays with us.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2019
    -
  • Due to some family politics, I will be homeless soon, so on top of other things I am dealing with, I need to address this. In general, my life is just kinda a mess. I'm sorry, but I may not be around very much for a bit, and I apologize if I zone out or seem disinterested in things. It's not you, it's me.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm traveling and staying with family until this weekend. 
  • Hahaha thanks laptop, it's always good when I spend 200 dollars on you just for you to shit a brick and die. Now I get to buy a new one and pay to have the data pulled from your carcass. 

Fantastic.

I'll be out for a week at the least, a month at the most. Sorry people I rp with :(
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • My real life commitments are taking up more of my free time, adding in I need to increase my exercise days. I am just going to be around less and less.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited March 2017
    Work and living on site is seriously cutting into my free time, and when I get home there's not enough time in the world to do stuff. So I'm likely on a lot less going forward, my unwind time is a lot shorter these days and I've cut things out as a result.

Sorry to anyone I'm leaving in a lurch, I just don't have time these days to play as much as I'd like.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I might be around less this week and next. I have a funeral on Wednesday, Holy Week starts on Sunday, which means lots of writing, lots of things going on, and not a lot of sleep once the Triduum starts.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Due to sickness last week, I have to do an extra hour a day at placement, so I'll be home around 8pm and by the time I eat and get ready for the next day, I'll only be popping in for about half hour or so!! Then after placement is finished, I have 2 weeks exams. April and May is going to be a busy two months!!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    As mentioned elsewhere, I will be away on a trip from Friday afternoon til Sunday evening sometime, and will probably not log in after tonight until Monday evening. Possibly only to check messages.

If urgent, please send a forum message.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Not so much an absence as a return from such. Not only did I work 13 days straight, approx 12 hours each, I woke up sick on my single day off and then proceeded to work all through the week after that with a fever. Only what catching up on everything. Easter can't come fast enough (comes with a week off). >:
  • Hello midterms my old friend...
    Be back after May!
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Going to be very busy until wed. evening at earliest. Going to log in to do some ministry stuff real quick, but that's about it. Can answer messages and so on, or complete direct tasks, but won't be around for anything else. 
  • Still going to be around quite a bit, but not as much as usual. Major deadlines at work, my body is finally deciding that I need sleep, and I'm currently dealing with some fun mental stuff. Expect a bit of a slowdown for the next few weeks. Though frankly, the last week's been about the same, so you should probably see no real difference in comparison.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Labour-related things are finally starting, so I will likely experience a drastic swing in my availability/times within a week or two. Just a heads up. Can't guarantee if or how much I'll be around after little girl arrives, for a while.
  • I'll be disappearing for a bit

I feel cold. I'm sorry for those I'll be leaving for the time I'm gone you can contact me if you know how I won't really be on forums. 

Sorry
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Things are semi-cleared on the paperwork front now. So I'll be gone till Friday, sipping tea in Brighton and finally getting to see the sea again. (I just hope that they don't ask me to drive...I don't think that letting me drive on the left side would be a good idea...)