Absence Thread

1373839404143»

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals Member Posts: 2,215 Transcendent
    I am feverish and disoriented and probably won't be around much until that washes over.
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 779 Mythical
    Vivet said:
    I am feverish and disoriented and probably won't be around much until that washes over.
    Noooo, feel better fam!  Sending chicken soup vibes your way.
    To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
  • ZephyraZephyra Member Posts: 14 Novice
    edited January 30
    I will be popping on occasionally from time to time, been going through some things lately that I need to work through. (I will hopefully be back on a bit more regular basis soon)
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,351 Transcendent
    Internet outage in my area (boo) continuing for the second day in a row. Still working on things offline a bit, but in-game presence isn't really a thing for me right now. Sorry to anyone this might be affecting!
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,778 Transcendent
    Rancoura said:
    Internet outage in my area (boo) continuing for the second day in a row. Still working on things offline a bit, but in-game presence isn't really a thing for me right now. Sorry to anyone this might be affecting!

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,351 Transcendent
    Everiine said:
    Rancoura said:

I wonder if sending that to my ISP will inspire them to solve the problem more quickly...  :|
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight