Absence Thread

Comments

• Letting you know I popped in today but will still be absent likely tomorrow as well. 
  • So I'm done traveling, but apparently that means it's time for relatives to come visit? Yay getting a phone call "Hi, we're showing up in three days! How are you?"
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

I was using my boyfriend's wifi on the weekends to log on, but since we broke up, I no longer have internet while I wait for Comcast to come set mine up. I should be totally back by the end of the week.

• New laptop and no web....that's rough.  
    Stangmar - Retired

My timing was not optimal. :(
  • Turnus said:
    You should have waited to break up until after the new wifi. Tsk. Priorities!

New dating criteria to live by:  Does he have a strong wifi signal?
    Stangmar - Retired

To be fair, his connection sucked.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    I will be scarce this week and next due to school, but I will still be checking messages. And if it concerns a dire matter, @Irillia is your best bet at finding me.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Celina said:
    To be fair, his connection sucked.
    Oh gods the innuendo.

So I'm away for the next few days, I'll have internet but be on a 1/2 mb line, so expect a great deal of bugger all to be accomplished.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2014
    @Siam said:
    @Celina meet Lothringen.
  • I've been having computer troubles the last few weeks. I should have everything up and running within the next couple of days and will be back around this weekend. Sorry for not being around!
  • Gone for a few days to deal with work stuff. Back around Tuesday!
  • Hi y'all I'm on a month-long vacay with my family. It's been 3-4 yrs since our last family thing! I'm semi absent and I'll try to log on when I can! My broadband stick just broke and I'm stuck on my phone so please bear with my delayed replies and inability to update scrolls! If y'all need to contact me, please badger Meliana or Kelly!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • I'll probably be around only occasionally until the 20th May because that's when my thesis deadline ends and I really need to get going. Writing 30 pages and programming an equally large thing takes its time...and now, out of all times, I've gotten ill as well. I never get ill...only when I really need to do stuff <.<
  • edited April 2014
    Internet connection went down a day earlier than expected. Im moving on the first so ill be out for a few days. Ill be back as soon as I can.

Looks like my ISP put me back up for the day, but I'll still be gone after that!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Away till Sunday. Dad's trial starts Friday, then there is a family christening at the weekend. Yay for babies being a positive reason to wear a suit.

See you all in 4 days. Expect a large alcohol induced game of online CAH on return.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Start my second trip tomorrow.  Will be gone until Wednesday the 7th.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    I was browsing through the God Blogs...and was shocked to learn about Vathael. :( Rest in peace, Vath. You were nice to me when I was a noob flailing with family rp and combat. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I was hoping that I'd be able to be back more completely by now, but things just aren't looking that way. I will continue to be here only a small bit, and mostly on my phone. Once my grandfather is out of the hospital/rehab and fully recovered from the stroke I'll be back full time.

In the mean time, Mal knows how to get to me if you really need me for anything.

• I will not be playing for the forseeable future. I'll be around the forums, but that's about it. It's been real.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Siam said:
    I was browsing through the God Blogs...and was shocked to learn about Vathael. :( Rest in peace, Vath. You were nice to me when I was a noob flailing with family rp and combat. :(
    @Siam :( He has a memorial on the Peak. You can write a message in it. Lyria plans on showing them to her and Vathael's kid when she's older, so she can know what a great person her dad was.

• Siam said:

I tear up a little bit every time I read the memorials. I knew Lyria far better than Vath but it's really quite unfortunate.
  • I'll be sparse for the next week and then I am away for the weekend.  I'll probably be around but my attention levels will be very low.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

Leolamins said:
    I'll be sparse for the next week and then I am away for the weekend.  I'll probably be around but my attention levels will be very low.
    Please pass the domoths to someone who will log in TO PRESERVE THE ECONOMY. HROAAAAAAAAAAGH.

#bringShikariback 

• Should be obvious from the London meet thread, but for those not reading that I will be missing Friday to Monday. Will catch up on things when back, as usual if you need me and I am not here send a message :)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I will be gone Friday to Sunday, my BF's cousin is getting married so I must accompany him in the awkward standing and sitting and dancing and turning down of alcohol.
  • wait, wait... the people at the london meet aren't going to take the opportunity to play Lusternia with like 50 other people IN THE SAME ROOM also playing lusternia?

I mean, what ELSE are you going to do? Talk to each other?