Absence Thread

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Going away camping for the weekend (well the boys are camping, I have dibs on the cabin with the baby). Will be sparse while I pack and organise, back to it on Monday.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited May 2014
    Get very drunk.

ETA: I've realised this looks like I am ordering Lavinya to get drunk whilst camping with the kids. I was actually replying to Belibi >.>
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Belibi said:
    wait, wait... the people at the london meet aren't going to take the opportunity to play Lusternia with like 50 other people IN THE SAME ROOM also playing lusternia?

I mean, what ELSE are you going to do? Talk to each other?
    Cards Against Humanity, copious amounts of alcohol, and Eurovision.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm fairly sure NONE of the things you've listed thus far are incompatible with being on MKO. In fact, I'm pretty sure certain people regularly partake in some or all of those things while logged in.
  • With being on MKO...?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Belibi said:
    I'm fairly sure NONE of the things you've listed thus far are incompatible with being on MKO. In fact, I'm pretty sure certain people regularly partake in some or all of those things while logged in.
    Your roots are showing.

Don't worry people, I'll beat the lesser game out of him whenever I meet him. I also shall do the same for @Narynth after she flies up here, because there isn't enough money in the world that could get me to go down to Florida.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Yeah oops. I meant lustpoop
  • Karlach said:
    Belibi said:
    wait, wait... the people at the london meet aren't going to take the opportunity to play Lusternia with like 50 other people IN THE SAME ROOM also playing lusternia?

I mean, what ELSE are you going to do? Talk to each other?
    Cards Against Humanity, copious amounts of alcohol, and Eurovision.
    No. I'm glad we didn't make it. I'm just going to hide in my room if people are serious about that farce.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I just googled our song for this year....and now, I have an earworm. And it's not even a good one...
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Svorai said:
     I will be spending the weekend with some of the best people around.
    I should also note I'll be there too. See you all next week.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited May 2014
    Away until next month, most likely. Everything Siam related will be put on hold.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I'm not going out of town again, but I expect to be working extra long hours and probably won't be on terribly much through Friday. We'll see if I'm wrong though.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I'm back!
  • I'm semi inactive due to various reasons and a bigger workload. 
  • Now i want to play it more. Damnit Celina, stop tempting me to get a subscription again.
  • Away until Tuesday for work, back soon!
  • In a day's time I'll be on a plane for a day and a bit. Back on Sunday.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Be safe!  We'll be here when you get back to stable ground. :)
  • Fly safe (as they say)!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Finals and severely under the weather.

I woke up today and for my first two waking hours I could not use my right arm. Thankfully I have a doctor's appointment next month. PS, it is hard to type one handed for those who have not tried or needed to.
  • Has anyone heard anything from @Talan lately?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Zouviqil said:
    Finals and severely under the weather.

I woke up today and for my first two waking hours I could not use my right arm. Thankfully I have a doctor's appointment next month. PS, it is hard to type one handed for those who have not tried or needed to.

Excellent, the poison is working. Soon, Queen shall be mine once more.

(Get better soon)

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Off to a family do, back on Sunday!

• In Geneva for the weekend, back on Monday night. May pop my head in once or twice to check up on some stuff.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Tacita said:
    My presence has been/will be sporadic over this week due to illness, and I will be away entirely from Friday-Sunday evening because I will be hitting people with a sword whilst swearing at them in a French accent.
    We need records.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • For the one and a half person who's probably wondering where I've been, I'm currently somewhat busy due to my work contract expiring, and me now having to find myself a new home and a new job rather fast. This, obviously yet unfortunately, will have to take priority. I'll try to make time to log in and pull my weight for what I'm needed for when I have the opportunity, but I can't make any promises I'm afraid.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.