Tumblr ask memes brought to Lusternia.

AlaryAlary Member Posts: 450 Expert
Feel free to ignore this, this might be just the product of an exhausted mind and someone with a tumblr blog. But here's one. For our Lusternia Characters. First one is this, do it for the person who posts above you? I ... don't know. 
5 things you would put on a pentagram to summon me:

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• MarcellaMarcella Member Posts: 1,231 Transcendent
    summoning things on pentagrams is a thing in Lusternia?
  • MoiMoi Member Posts: 974 Mythical
    For Marcella: Talking orclach skull (a distraction!), 4s of EQ, 2p, someone that can disenchant monoliths and a generous sprinkling of Sulphur.
  • MarcellaMarcella Member Posts: 1,231 Transcendent
    I...I don't understand this thread at all.
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    A dozen identical gnomes, a cheese platter, a treasure chest, a map, and a still beating heart.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.