1001 things to do in Lusternia before you rage quit

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    150. lrn 2 give <thing> to <person> (with prepended emote) noob

:-\"
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • 152. Paragraph-emote at all the people, because you dearly miss when that was a normal thing.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    153. Have someone else's character incorrectly identified as your alt.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    154. Be incorrectly identified as someone that isn't Shaddus's alt.
  • Daraius said:
    Message #34 sent by  (received: 2015/09/08 21:02:13)
       //are you daraius.

The cover is blown guys. Abort abort.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Baelor said:

Daraius said:

154. Be incorrectly identified as someone that isn't Shaddus's alt.

Oi, I resemble that remark.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    155: submit learning messages for a skillset.

Which reminds me, @Baelor. Since you've let on that you're watching this thread, who is a good contact to email suggestions for learning messages? Last time I wrote some up, it was Iosai.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Likely best to submit it in the IDEA section, obviously if you spot something wrong with the current messages, the TYPO function is there.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    If they're guild specific skills, it's good to talk at your patron too. Lots of Druid skills still need messages :C
  • edited September 2015
    156. Add half the playerbase on skype.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    157. Make an alt just to spy on other org newsboards.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    158. Neglect your alt to the point the game deletes it. Oops.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    edited September 2015
    Sylandra said:

158. Neglect your alt to the point the game deletes it. Oops.

5$ worth of credits would have saved your alt :/

#AltLivesMatter
  • 159. Speed run a Demi
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    161. Kill them for not noticing.
  • edited October 2015
    162. Be a Nightshade.

(162.5. Make Celina a Nightshade)
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    163. Hate a Nightshade.
  • 164. Show poor Celina some <3 because she's hella cool. :D
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    165: Be the token nice Nightshade.
  • Yep, totally done 162, 163, and 165. Also done:

166. Get kicked out of your family because you're dating a Nightshade and he's not cool enough marry in.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
    edited October 2015
    167. Feel too ashamed to ask your deity to hurry up and customise his divine artifacts :(
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    168. You get paranoid of when you should offer gold to your divine so you don't spam the heck out of them.
  • 169> Cure your addiction to the game and just lurk the forums
  • 170. Cause a forum fire with your IC actions
  • 171. Realign your once fallen Great House.

Go Stormcrow. And thank you for the heads-up, @Astraea =D
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    172. Become a maggot(the divine punishment kind).
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited October 2015
    175. Get made VA. Quit org after a week without getting descended.

Edit: Not doing this, no. The first thing I thought after getting raised though was "Ultimate troll level: quit Glom right now"