Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    ***********************[ Bodyscan - Resistances Brief ]************************
    Topic          Mod
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Universal      3
    Blunt          10
    Cutting        10
    Magical        8
    Fire           8
    Cold           9
    Poison         6
    Asphyxiation   6
    Electricity    7
    Psychic        7
    Excorable      5
    Divinus        2
    *******************************************************************************

• You gently run your hand almost absently over the surface of Gordo's Opal Corncucopia of
    Extraordinary Plenty, which begins to radiate a scintillating light as it transforms into Risadril's
    Brass Corncucopia of Vast Abundance.

---

Cool. Now if I only knew who Risadril is.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:
    You gently run your hand almost absently over the surface of Gordo's Opal Corncucopia of
    Extraordinary Plenty, which begins to radiate a scintillating light as it transforms into Risadril's

---

I think she's one of the Waystation people, isn't she?
  • She is a Guardian of the Eternal Flame. 
    She is a blood kin to the Guardian Drachou. 
    She has dreamed of the Fiery Truth of the Eternal Flame. 
    She is a witness to the Enigmatic Paradox of Enlightenment. 
    She has peered into the Mysteries of the Great Pyramid. 

Whew! I'm so glad to be done with this bit. 

Aithera said:
    Kiradawea said:
    You gently run your hand almost absently over the surface of Gordo's Opal Corncucopia of

---

I think she's one of the Waystation people, isn't she?
    Yeah, she's the most annoying one to help. Makes you dig up a bunch of clams, ugh. Digging is probably my least favorite thing to find out I have to do in a quest. 
  • Raves to @Yvonari for doing all the work and letting me reap the reward!

anti-raves for important quest items getting into guild halls and being near impossible to retrieve.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Palia said:

@Eritheyl and @Xaldrin are super nice and helpful

What no, you're ruining my reputation! Lameeennntsss! ( :x )
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Okay guys. That wedding invitation of yours? It's awesome. Just so you know.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited November 2015
    Kiradawea said:
    Okay guys. That wedding invitation of yours? It's awesome. Just so you know.
    Aww, thanks.  8->
  • Dye came in for my hair.  Should have the bleach soon.  Then I will have teal streaked hair.  It will be glorious.

Even better, it's hella cheap.  I managed to find both the dye and bleach I need on Amazon for WAY cheaper than going through the actual company's website to order it.  I have Prime, so no shipping costs.  And I had a 10 dollar credit for opening a credit card with them a week or two ago.  End result: 4 dollars and change.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited November 2015
    @Zeleni Careful with the bleach, though. The wrong ones can burn your scalp something fierce. And I mean blistering a bit, not just feeling hot.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I talked to a friend who regularly bleaches her hair and bought the kind she uses because her hair always looks healthy.  Thanks for the advice!

• edited November 2015
    THEATRE WINNER: 'I, Kea' directed by Lord-Librarian @Portius Windwhisper, Paragon of Progress and
    produced on the Hallifax stage won with a score of 146.

=D>

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Zeleni said:

I talked to a friend who regularly bleaches her hair and bought the kind she uses because her hair always looks healthy.  Thanks for the advice!

I think you have the wrong thread.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I didn't get any entertaining divine scholar comments when I submitted it for lit, though. Which just means that I need to write a sequel. Which is sanctioned by virtue of the original winning prestige.

Glory be to Portius and puns, essentially.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Yes. A story about a dog bedeviled by a play.
  • edited November 2015
    I don't think the divine scholars judge or comment on plays? Prestige there is fully automated, is what I've heard.

Oh wait you said for lit. Right. Maybe they were just disgusted and wanted nothing to do with it.
  • Kalnid said:
    I don't think the divine scholars judge or comment on plays? Prestige there is fully automated, is what I've heard.
    He submitted the play script under Lit.
  • Kalnid said:

Oh wait you said for lit. Right. Maybe they were just disgusted and wanted nothing to do with it.

The fine art of trolling has a myriad of forms :)
  • So excited for a fight, went in without ents, fleshform, and ego priority (fighting against wiccans).  :-SS

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Fun rumble - even if I did get dsong'd like a noob (good coordination there)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Was fun. (y)
  • Walked into an enemy nexus like a goddamn plebian, then getting rezz'd by the homunculus.  :\">

• Finally had a breakthrough on the writer's block I've been suffering from for a while. Hopefully I can maintain momentum and get this project DONE.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

**********************[ THE GREAT FOREST OF GLOMDORING ]***********************

Commune Member Rank Position CT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narynth Shade On

Keelan Shade On

Zac Shadow Warden On

Siam Guardian of the Dark For Shadow Court On

Siava Shade On

*******************************************************************************

Currently, there are 5 Commune Members on this Plane and 7 on other Planes.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Well, we all knew that @Narynth had shade.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Mariah Carey still looks good at 45.  Those are some good genes and I want to know what those surgeons are doing.  
This discussion has been closed.