Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Arcanis said:
    Tailoring Curios aye?
    So... there is only a 5% chance of getting a tailoring curio the first time you make something in a month or weave, yeah?
    unless you have the shears then that's 10%. Making anything else the month/weave doesn't give you any chance of teh curio right?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Annick said:
    Janet Jackson is coming to Oklahoma.... I refuse to be obstructed from my gaygasm. I will not be swayed from my path of center front row floor tickets by cool curio stockings no matter how much I want to purchase them. Well I guess I can buy maybe just five...
    You're in OKlahoma too? I'm in OKC
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • Scale bug will not be fixed until every single person in the game has reported it.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited December 2015
    Tylwyth said:
    Arcanis said:
    Tailoring Curios aye?
    So... there is only a 5% chance of getting a tailoring curio the first time you make something in a month or weave, yeah?
    unless you have the shears then that's 10%. Making anything else the month/weave doesn't give you any chance of teh curio right?

Helpfile on curios says per lusternian day, Though it might have meant to have been month- not sure if that's a typo or not.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • say ooh, that would much funner if it was per IG day though...

• I'm fairly certain cooking curios are per IG day, so I'd imagine tailorint curios are per IG day too.
  • The helpfile is worded really weirdly. "after the first of the Lusternian day." 
  • Tridemon said:
    The helpfile is worded really weirdly. "after the first of the Lusternian day." 
    That is weird. So weird I've fixed it. Thanks for spotting it!
  • It kind of looks like the cooking curio time was month at one point, then got switched over to day, and somebody just replaced the word month with day in the helpfile without changing the rest of the sentence... which was then used to add the tailoring curio bit.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Why did I change to Alchemy....WHYYYYYYYYY.

• Talan said:
    Scale bug will not be fixed until every single person in the game has reported it.

Ikr?

I thought it would have been fixed ages ago, must be more complicated than we think. Ah well, you yodelers will have to hang in there.
  • I wish Kurut was around.
  • Any chance we can have another world Fate tournament?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Has anyone actually gotten thread curios through sewing, yet?
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    To the admin who made Crowdelight - stop giving Trill all the most stupidly adorable racial emotes, omg. Also, why have I never seen this one before?
  • Tridemon said:
    Has anyone actually gotten thread curios through sewing, yet?
    nope

• Chirbo said:
    I wish Kurut was around.
    Holy shit she's around. I have superpowers
  • This is for shaddus

I wish Fain was around.
  • Vivet said:
    To the admin who made Crowdelight - stop giving Trill all the most stupidly adorable racial emotes, omg. Also, why have I never seen this one before?
    To be fair, crowdelight was made by @Zyphora! We just finally got into a habit of adding in suggested ones! 

(Which is a request plug for more emotes from you all! If you have any ideas, please add them to the Emote Ideas thread!)
  • Hoaracle said:
    Vivet said:
    To be fair, crowdelight was made by @Zyphora! We just finally got into a habit of adding in suggested ones! 

(Which is a request plug for more emotes from you all! If you have any ideas, please add them to the Emote Ideas thread!)
    How is CROWdelight not a Blacktalon guild emote?
    x(

• Because blacktalon isn't cool.
  • Still waiting on what these 'limited artifacts' that you can get from the stockings are....

Seriously, I want to know if I should mass buy or not here..
  • Nuuu! Don't ruin the excitement. I'm so hyped.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Yarith said:
    Nuuu! Don't ruin the excitement. I'm so hyped.

hush you mr. 'I hate aeon so much I went aeonics just to make everyone else feel it, which also gives me immunity'.
  • edited December 2015
    Arcanis said:
    Yarith said:

hush you mr. 'I hate aeon so much I went aeonics just to make everyone else feel it, which also gives me immunity'.

Woah. Calm down.
    Seriously though, I'm super excited for the big stockings to pop.

Edit: 
    Do you have to complain about every other class/skillset? Nihilism/Necromancy has some really nice stuff too :|
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Arcanis said:
    Still waiting on what these 'limited artifacts' that you can get from the stockings are....

Seriously, I want to know if I should mass buy or not here..
    Surely telling you what you're getting for christmas would ruin the surprise!

In all truth, they're still being finalised. The information should be out soon and there will still be plenty of time to weigh up your purchase choice before they are available to be opened!
  • Took @Vablus hunting. He died a lot of times (I am clearly not a basher :() but he did end up being net positive for experience.   :)>-

• Yarith said:
    Arcanis said:
    Yarith said:

Woah. Calm down.
    Seriously though, I'm super excited for the big stockings to pop.

Edit: 
    Do you have to complain about every other class/skillset? Nihilism/Necromancy has some really nice stuff too :|

Dont eeeeven get me started on the crap Mag gets dealt, and our commitment to not doing a whinefest upon every known channel until something gets done, else i'd likely get this thread shut down again.
This discussion has been closed.