Aquachematics

I bugged this but as I am not sure I explained it clearly, I thought I would post the snippets I was speaking about.  I am wondering if it is intended that multiple of the same sheen hit at once.

Best example:

You have recovered balance on your left leg.
You execute your stratagem.
Filled with disgust, you spit directly in Tridemon's face.
Your mouth is clean of all poison.
Horror overcomes Tridemon's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
With your keen eye, you notice that mantakaya from your sputum has poisoned Tridemon.
Tridemon's body shimmers with a clear sheen and you are suddenly struck with a sense of uncertainty and doubt.
Tridemon's body glows with a fervid sheen and you are suddenly struck with an overwhelming sense of need.
You feel a terrible thirst for elixirs grow within you.
You are afflicted with addiction.
Tridemon's body shimmers with a clear sheen and you are suddenly struck with a sense of uncertainty and doubt.
Tridemon's body glows with a virtuous sheen and you are overcome by a sudden awareness of the wrongness of your actions.
You are afflicted with justice.

Note: The same sheen hits twice in there. I got hit by 4 different things and that was spit poison, it did not even deal damage.

You attempt the Kata form of amihai (momentum: 4).
Fountains of blood erupt as you neatly remove your blades from Tridemon's head.
With your keen eye, you notice that mactans from a twin scythe nekai bearing a bat emblem has poisoned Tridemon.
<>Track empty: probing RIGHT<>
With your keen eye, you notice that mactans from a twin scythe nekai bearing a spider emblem has poisoned Tridemon.
<>Track empty: probing LEFT<>
Throwing a kick in the Spronghai style, you slam your left heel on Tridemon's gut.
Your momentum increases.
Tridemon's body glows with a fervid sheen and you are suddenly struck with an overwhelming sense of need.
You feel a terrible thirst for elixirs grow within you.
You are afflicted with addiction.

It looks like all sheens fire at the end of a combo, which is nice. However the fact it fired on a SPIT tells me it is not just a matter of attacks or damage types that decides it.

If this is indeed a bug feel free to delete it, I was not sure if it was properly explained, so I wanted more support.

Comments

• It hitting on spit shouldn't be a bug. There was an announce about reflexes now hitting all offensive actions. It's intended.

It hitting twice on the spit should be a bug. It should definitely calculate only once on a single attack.

Forms, on the other hand, might be different, but I can't recall off-hand if thats the way they work. Would appreciate admin confirmation on this. Also, it may be that you're just lucky for the reflexives to hit on the end of your combo. As far as I remember, they didn't do that when first released. If this was changed, it would be awesome, indeed, as that would address any and all of my combo breaking concerns. There's no official word about this, though, and if this is true, admin confirmation would also be appreciated.

• Retributive attacks for chemantics and wood specs now work slightly different than before. They fire on any aggressive action, and they fire at the end of the attack (and yes, at the end of a kata combo). There should only be one chance for retributive attacks to fire per round, and while different retributions can and should be able to happen at the same time, the same retribution should not fire twice at once. Retribution of any kind cannot happen within 0.5 seconds of the last retribution. Therefore, the only bug here is that peaceful sheen fired twice, and that has been fixed.
  • Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. It helps alot to know this, and whatever the motivation behind the changes, that they were made at all is very very appreciated.