Yet Another Wedding Log

edited December 2015 in Event Scrolls
Thank you to everyone who attended the wedding! I am SUPER glad at how well everything turned out, even with the few hiccups that popped up! Raves go to 

**********************[ THE GRAND DOMINION OF HALLIFAX ]***********************
Citizen                Rank                     Position                    CT 
@Davos                  Count                    Board of Directors          On
Tekora                 Countess                 Board of Directors          On
@Essentia               Serf                                                 On
@Shedrin                Marquis                  City Aide                   On
@Ayisdra                Count                    Board of Directors          On
@Sylandra               Marquessa                City Aide                   On
@Elanorwen              Marquessa                City Aide                   On
@Aeya                   Serf                                                 On
@Phoebus                Countess                 Board of Directors          On
@Vivet                  Marquessa                Steward                     On
@Entrias                Marquis                                              On
@Shonjir                Viscount                 City Aide                   On
@Kaldara                Serf                                                 On
@Pejat                  Warlord                  Board of Directors          On
Currently, there are 14 Citizens on this Plane and 1 on other Planes.

==================================================================

Transcendental Aviary.
A soothing chill permeates the area, bringing with it a rime of sparkling frost cast by a healing shrine of Jadice nearby. Banks of clouds roil about here. Gold metalwork has been wrought into twisting, thick wires, shaping the room into an imitation birdcage, albeit of greater size. Crystal-clear glass panels fit into the puzzle-like frame and glitter softly from dawning sunlight. Clouds float by languidly across the span of the glass panels, revealing as they part the beautiful blue horizon. Lush vegetation, rife with broad, colourful flowers, grows abundantly in gemstone vases, perfuming the air with a sweet, floral scent. Sculptures of massive birds lie nestled between the thriving flora and have been hewn from rubies, emeralds, diamonds, and other crystals. Each bird is embellished further with gold accents and semi-precious jewels, defining plumage and wing-shape. The whistles and croons of birds whispers throughout the aviary from no apparent origin. A plush, puffy couch resembling a bank of white clouds rests here. Arcing fountains suffuse this well-tended garden, its flora marked by perfect symmetry. On her way to perform an audit of the city's affairs, a comptroller is here. Trailing firefly-like pinpricks of golden light, the evanescent form of a nervous dream phoenix lingers here, wings of lightning-infused clouds cascading behind her. Crystalline armour fit to his body, a custodian of order patrols the shopping district. Phoebus is here, pondering thoughtfully. She wields a roiling staff of cold fog in her left hand and a pair of diamond shears in her right. Lady Sylandra Shevat, Auspice of Winter is here. Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord is here, shrouded. She wields an amethyst temporal resonator in her left hand and a burning whip of hissing flame in her right. Professor Shonjir Shevat is here. Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems is here. He wields the Lackluster Pipe of the Majestic Pigeon in his left hand and a golden whip of the pious in his right. Archmage Ayisdra Ysav'rai is here. He wields a delicate crystal staff in his left hand. Startled from the languor of slumber, a dreamy-eyed damsel lingers here as if lost, her face coyly buried in a bouquet of pure white roses. Essentia is here, pondering thoughtfully. Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok is here, surrounded by an aura of focused silence. A fulminating justicar looms here, surrounded by an aura of crackling lightning. Shedrin Windwhisper is here, wreathed in crackling bolts of icy white lightning. He wields a lightning bolt-emblazoned silver shield in his left hand and an amethyst domothean scalpel in his right. Undergraduate Kaldara is here. Aeya frowns deeply, lines creasing her forehead. She wields a crystal spire lute in her left hand.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest, and up.

You nod your head at Pejat.

You say to Pejat, "Shaper, I believe we are ready."

Entrias nods his head at you.

Your eyes twinkle enchantingly at Entrias.

Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "Very well."

Entrias shuffles over to you and shyly takes your hand in his own.

You give a twilight blue rose to Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok.

Entrias slips into a twilight blue rose.

Clearing his throat and waving his paw with sufficient enthusiasm to gain everyone's attention, Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "Greetings, gathered. You are currently in attendance of an event. This event relates to the individuals, Tekora Windwhisper and Entrias Pavok."

Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "This is a ceremony that is to commemorate the beginning of the legal arrangement known as marriage. It is a truly wonderful moment in a Hallifaxian's life when they can organize a public occasion surrounding binding contracts and the less well defined notion of love."

Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says to you, "Primus, do you have a statement prepared for those who are gathered? It is appropriate for the ones who are the primary subject of this legal arrangement to speak on their expectations."

You nod your head at Pejat.

Tekora turns to Entrias, a smile of joy on her face.

You say, "Dearest Entrias, I have spoken to you before in regards to my feelings on what we're about to do. How I considered myself lucky and perhaps, undeserving of the privledges that those such as we are afforded. Namely, the ability to live what others would consider, more than one lifetime."

You smile and say, "Now that we stand here at the threshold, I'm happy to say that those doubts are gone. You've made me happier than any other person I've ever known in my three centuries upon this world, and I wish for nothing more than to spend another three centuries with you."

Marcella tells you, "What a strange custom to be married in a birdhouse. I wondered aloud what the city was doing in their aviary and was informed there was some kind of wedding on."

Entrias smiles softly.

Marcella tells you, "Also the last time we spoke I mentioned being jaded about the prospect of mortals ever being able to stop events until it's too late. Whether propaganda or not, congratulations on apparantly fixing your problem before it broke reality."

Marcella tells you, "That's a pretty unique accomplishment."

Pejat nods his head at you.

You tell Graveborn Marcella, the Revenant, "Thank you, but I am somewhat extremely preoccupied. Can we talk later?"

Marcella tells you, "I will be around if you mean that, so yes."

You tell Graveborn Marcella, the Revenant, "Thank you."

Turning to Entrias, Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "And you, Cheif Superintendant, do you have any statement that you wish to deliver? The statement is permitted to reference the previous statement. It is also permitted to have no such references."

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "I do, Chairman."

Turning to Tekora, Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Our courtship over the last few years, and the years before that getting to know each other has been amazing. I cannot think of a time when I have been happier or more complete. I know that the years ahead of us will be even better, and I look forward to spending them with you by my side."

Your eyes twinkle enchantingly at Entrias.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok smiles and says, "I can only hope to show you what you mean to me, in both word and deed."

Entrias nods his head at Pejat.

You whisper to Entrias, "You already have."

Entrias smiles softly at you.

Xeria arrives from the northeast.

Xeria blinks.

"Shh!" Phoebus says to Xeria, putting a finger to her lips.

Xeria settles to the ground in a cross-legged position, inhaling deeply. As she brings her hands up to rest open-palmed at either side, she exhales, all tension leaving her body.

Lifting his voice to echo over the crowd, Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "Then using the provided template of Xyl and Trillillial and being granted the temporary authority by the First - Lord Zvoltz, I offer you the opportunity to enter into the the previously mentioned legal contract. In no particular order please make the statement 'I do'."

Tekora smiles and produces a small, ornate flower pot, levitating it in between her and Entrias.

You remove a brilliant white rose.

Entrias removes a twilight blue rose.

You have emoted: Tekora plants her rose in the pot.

You say, "I do."

Entrias plants his rose next to Tekora's, their stems entwining.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Wholeheartedly, I do."

Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "Then by the authority of Lord Zvoltz, the Architect the pair known as Tekora and Entrias are designated as married. Minor displays affection are permitted at this time."

Entrias leans into you and kisses you long and tenderly.

Pejat wishes to marry you to Entrias. To authorize this, type AUTHORIZE PEJAT TO OFFICIATE.

You authorize Pejat to officiate your wedding.

Primus Tekora Pavok, Historia Temporal (Female Timeless Demigoddess).
Her age is obscured from perception.
She is ranked 79th in Lusternia.
She is an extremely credible character.
She sits on the Board of Directors of Hallifax as a Countess.
She is the Temporal Primus in the Institute.
She holds the position of a Regulatory Affairs Consultant in the Institute.
She holds the position of Guild Archivist in the Institute.
She is a Professor in the University of Cosmic Understanding.
She is a member of the Skyscribes Bookbinding Cartel.
She is a Planar Drifter in the Fellowship of Explorers.
She is a Custodian of the Basilica in the Divine Order of Zvoltz, the Father of Storms.
She is in the Cult of the Shrouded Guide.
She is a graduate of the Empyreal Academy (honours) and the University of Cosmic Understanding (honours).
She is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
Her motto: 'Upward and onward.'
She is considered to be approximately equal to your might.
She has taken the hand of Entrias Pavok in marriage.
She has been divorced once.
She is a first generation member of the House of Pavok by marriage.
See HONOURS FULL TEKORA to view her 25 special honours.

Aeya smiles softly.

Shonjir smiles and begins to clap.

Sylandra gives up a round of applause.

Shonjir releases a swirling stream of sparkling essence into the air above him.
                                              -----------
                                             |   POOF!   |
                                              -----------

"Eek!" Phoebus shouts in fright.

Vivet gives up a round of applause.

Entrias smiles softly at you.

You beam broadly at Entrias.

Shrugging, Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "The crowd is permitted to congratulate them in appropriate ways."

You hug Entrias compassionately.

Entrias hugs you compassionately.

Rolsand gives up a round of applause.

(House Pavok): Entrias says, "Welcome to the family, Tekora."

(House Pavok): Vivet says, "Welcome!"

(House Pavok): You say, "Thank you, everyone."

Shedrin takes a deep breath as the crystal surface of his face softens and shifts in colour, a muted glow appearing within.

Ayisdra claps his hands together, congratulating the new married couple.

Aeya claps her hands together merrily.

You use 1,000 of your divine essence.
You conjure forth a sparkling stream of your divine essence and send it swirling into the air.
            -----------
           |   POOF!   |
            -----------

With a flourish of his arm, Entrias bows deeply.

Essentia releases Aeya's arm and runs up to Entrias and Tekora, enveloping them both in a tight hug!

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Thank you all for coming. I believe Tekora had some refreshments of some kind for dispersal."

Shedrin Windwhisper says, "Congratulations, newly married entities of the Collective."

Lady Sylandra Shevat, Auspice of Winter smiles and says, "Yes, congratulations to both of you."

Professor Shonjir Shevat says, "Congratulations to you both, may you enjoy a productive and harmonious union to the benefit of the Collective."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Congratulations. Matrimony achieved!"

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord asks, "Ah yes, who is leading the way to the reception?"

You smile and say, "Yes, I can lead everyone to the venue of the ball."

Raising his fist to the sky, Shedrin looses a thunderous roar that reverberates around you. Thunder booms within the wordless shout as the sounds of battle echo in the fading cry.

Davos raises the Rod of Collectivist Servitude overhead with a ceremonial flourish, concluding the guild rite.
Your spirits are uplifted by the rite, and you feel that you have learned something.

Lady Sylandra Shevat, Auspice of Winter says, "Regrettably I can't stay any longer, but I am glad I was able to witness the ceremony."

Davos nudges you suggestively.

Entrias bows respectfully to Sylandra.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says to Sylandra, "Thank you for coming, Auspice."

You take the Sceptre of Temporal Alteration from an indigo linen coin pouch.

You raise the Sceptre of Temporal Alteration overhead with a ceremonial flourish, concluding your guild rite.
You gasp with the realisation that Kaldara has reached the level of Effervescent.
Your spirits are uplifted by the rite, and you feel that you have learned something.

Lady Sylandra Shevat, Auspice of Winter smiles and says to Entrias, "You are a lucky man, Chief Superintendent."

Vivet bows respectfully to Sylandra.

Shonjir claps his hands together merrily.

Entrias's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You flash Kaldara a joyous smile.

Xeria claps her paws together, beaming merrily.

Undergraduate Kaldara says to you, "Congratulations."

Sylandra curtseys gracefully.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says to Sylandra, "I truly am."

Sylandra grows still and her lips begin to move silently.

Aeya's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Phoebus waves goodbye at Sylandra.

You hug Sylandra compassionately.

Sylandra is enveloped in translucent fire for a moment and is gone, her soul safe until she returns to Lusternia.

Xeria Tarsuhl says, "Congratulations."

You say, "Is everyone following?"

Aeya tells you, "May I hug you?"

You hug Aeya compassionately.

You flash Aeya a joyous smile.

Aeya beams broadly.

Essentia beams broadly at you.

Xeria Tarsuhl says to you, "Blessings of mother moon upon you."

You hug Essentia compassionately.

You say, "Thank you, all of you."

You say, "We will depart then."

Comments

• You portal to Pondera Spire.

A well-lit dining room.
    An elegant chandelier of silver and gemstones is gracefully suspended from the ceiling. A heavy pair of ornate, gemstone coloured drapes hang bewitchingly here. There are 11 comfortable wooden chairs here. A massive cherrywood table decorated with a myriad of birds stands proudly here. There are 8 miniature platters of crystal sugar candy here. There are 18 platters of corn-battered lobster fritters here. There are 8 platters of prosciutto wrapped dates here. There are 16 plate of crumb-coated garlic shrimps here. There are 8 seafood spring rolls here. There are 14 rose-shaped sashimi kabobs here. There are 10 spicy chipotle chicken kabobs here. Trailing firefly-like pinpricks of golden light, the evanescent form of a nervous dream phoenix lingers here, wings of lightning-infused clouds cascading behind her.
    You see exits leading north and east (open door).

Vivet nods solemnly.

You say, "Please, feel free to help yourselves to hors d'voures."

Rolsand picks up a rose-shaped sashimi kabob.

Entrias ponders the situation.

Rolsand consumes a rose-shaped sashimi kabob leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Entrias picks up some seafood spring rolls.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Help myself? Don't mind if I do."

Entrias consumes some seafood spring rolls leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Xeria clasps her paws before herself and performs a simple respectful bow.

Phoebus picks up a rose-shaped sashimi kabob.

You say, "Attendants will be by shortly to take your orders for dinner."

Phoebus picks up some seafood spring rolls.

Aeya picks up a rose-shaped sashimi kabob.

Aeya sits herself down on a comfortable wooden chair and makes herself comfortable.

Rolsand picks up a miniature platter of crystal sugar candy.

Rolsand eats a platter overladen with barbequed duck with obvious gusto.

Aeya sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon a rose-shaped sashimi kabob.

Vivet sits herself down on a comfortable wooden chair and makes herself comfortable.

Phoebus consumes a rose-shaped sashimi kabob leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Phoebus quickly devours some seafood spring rolls.

You make a vexed sound.

Vivet sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon a platter of corn-battered lobster fritters.

Aeya nods her head at Xeria.

Aeya crosses her arms on her chest, sticks out her lower lip, and pouts.

Xeria blinks in surprise.

Shedrin scoops up a rose-shaped sashimi kabob.

You beckon to Aeya.

Shedrin scoops up a miniature platter of crystal sugar candy.

Aeya gets up off a comfortable wooden chair.

You say, "I will return in a moment."

Aeya begins to follow you.

Essentia follows you east.
    Aeya follows you east.

A cozy, aromatic kitchen.
    A heavy pair of ornate, gemstone coloured drapes hang bewitchingly here. There are 2 small dark brown wooden chairs here. A small dark brown tea table stands here. A well-polished wooden cabinet stands nearby, doors wide open and putting its contents within reach. A pale rectangular chest rests here with its lid open. Bearing a series of clarion bells, a fine rack of varnished rosewood hangs upon the nearby wall. Central to the kitchen is a large oven, next to racks of pots and pans that hang nearby.
    You see exits leading west (open door) and northwest (open door).

Essentia flashes you a joyous smile.

You say, "I require your help."

Aeya flashes you a joyous smile.

Aeya beams broadly at Essentia.

You say, "My attendants have not been able to arrive."

Aeya tilts her head curiously.

You say, "As such, would you two be willing to attend to the guests for the night?"

Private Essentia says to you, "Anything for you, Mother."

Abecedarian Aeya asks, "How may I assist?"

You say, "I need you all to take orders, as per the menu."

You say, "Then come back here and assemble their meals."

You open a pale rectangular chest.

This chest is made from a pale white wood, and is designed in the shape
    of a rectangular box. The hinges on the back and the metal that protects
    the borders of the lid are crafted from gold, with a bit of a dip in the
    front for a lock. Inside the chest is a simple cloth interior designed
    to protect the wood.
    A stasis field protects this piece of furniture from decaying.
    It weighs about 80 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Primus Tekora Pavok, Historia Temporal.
    A pale rectangular chest is holding:
    =A LOT OF FOOD=
    There are 540 items within.

Showing that she understands, Aeya nods her head slowly.

You say, "Packages are in the cabinet."

You say, "You do not need to close them."

Standing at nearly six feet tall, this modestly decorated cabinet has
    been specifically designed to be more suited to store fine dining ware
    than clothes. The doors are outfitted with clear glass panels that allow
    a full view of the inside of the cabinet even when closed and the inner
    compartment is divided by wooden shelves at equal distances from each
    other, providing surfaces to lay items upon. Charcoal etchings of an
    attractively abstract pattern scroll along the corners and edges of the
    sides of the cabinet to complete its profile and provide a handsome
    piece of furniture to keep one's cups, bottles and other glassware safe
    and secure.
    A stasis field protects this piece of furniture from decaying.
    It weighs about 320 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Primus Tekora Pavok, Historia Temporal.
    A dinnerware storage cabinet is holding:
    "package128688"                         a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom (modular origami) x40
    "cup217177"                             a silver laced crystal tea cup x15
    "cup218840"                             a slender, pearlescent wine glass x15
    "bottle77672"                           a silver wine bottle (filled with a sparkleberry wine)
    "bottle96843"                           a silver wine bottle (filled with a summer strawberry wine)
    "bottle202246"                          a silver wine bottle (filled with vibrant amethyst champagne)
    "bottle76779"                           a silver wine bottle (filled with an iced rice wine)
    "bottle78518"                           a silver wine bottle (filled with a ginger beer)
    "bottle62613"                           a silver wine bottle (filled with kafe infused black tea)
    "bottle97993"                           a silver wine bottle (filled with white peppermint tea)
    "bottle205610"                          a silver wine bottle (filled with aromatic blueberry white tea)
    There are 88 items within.

Aeya nods her head emphatically.

Essentia nods her head emphatically.

You say, "Also, be sure to take their drink requests. You can see the options available in the cabinet as well."

Private Essentia says, "All the packages look the same."

You say to Essentia, "Yes, they are empty."

You say, "You must fill them with the food from the chest."

Comprehension flashes across Essentia's face.

You say, "Do you both know the menu?"

Private Essentia says, "Understood."

Aeya shakes her head.

You give elegant wedding stationery to Abecedarian Aeya.

Private Essentia says, "Shall we take the first course order first and then wait for that to finish?"

You say, "If you have trouble or questions, ask me."

You say, "No, take them all at once."

Abecedarian Aeya says, "Yes!"

• Turning his head, Uanor's ears perk up as you enter the area, his silvery tentacles waving a greeting.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

You say, "Dinner will be starting shortly."

You say, "Drinks are also available."

Rolsand eats some seafood spring rolls with obvious gusto.

You say, "We have tea, ale and wine available."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper looks skeptical and says, "Just tea for me, please."

Cheerfully waving a paw, Xeria Tarsuhl says, "Ale!"

Elanorwen looks about herself, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

Aeya arrives, following Private Essentia.
    Essentia arrives from the east.

You say, "We have Kafe Black Tea, White Peppermint Tea and Blueberry White Tea."

Xeria Tarsuhl laughingly says to you, "If you have some."

Vivet sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon a platter of prosciutto wrapped dates.

With a pad of paper and a pencil in her hands, Essentia walks out of the kitchen with a smile. Starting at the head of the table, she looks at Entrias and Tekora. "May I take your orders, my loving parents?" She says with a flawless received voice.

Elanorwen reaches out to tenderly cup Vivet's cheek in her hand.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says to Essentia, "I'm not incredibly hungry, but what do you have to offer?"

Essentia begins to wield a tidy little notepad in her left hand.

Essentia begins to wield a feathery quill in her right hand.

Elanorwen has left the area.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "Oh, gone already."

You smile and say to Essentia, "I will have the Seafood Quiche and the Sauteed Beef, with the Blueberry Pie for dessert."

Rather sadly, Xeria Tarsuhl says to Vivet, "Yes, good looking ones too."

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says to Essentia, "I'll take what she ordered."

Vivet tilts her head curiously at Xeria.

You say to Essentia, "I will also have a glass of Sparkleberry Wine."

Peacekeeper Rolsand Shevat, a Civil Servant says, "Me too."

Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "Pardon. I do not consume food or drink for non-utility purposes. I do, however, wish to convey my congratulations to the Pavoks as I depart."

You flash Pejat a joyous smile.

Rolsand gives Pejat a respectful salute.

You say to Pejat, "Thank you, Chairman."

Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "It is my hope that the pair bring greater benefit to the Collective through their combined work."

Pejat gives the world a smart salute.

Entrias bows respectfully to Pejat.

Phoebus inclines her head politely to Pejat.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Thank you for your attendance and officiating, Chairman."

Chairman Pejat Shevat, the Shaper of Systems says, "Certainly. I am pleased to facilitate such progress."

Pejat leaves to the north, emanating an aura of immense power.

Private Essentia says, "For the first course, we have a selection of Seafood Quich with Lobster Sashimi Soup or Beef Tartare with Conch Fritter Kabob. The Main Course has a selection of Sauteed Beef with Fire-Broiled Shrimp on a bed of rice or Cheese and Bachamel Lasagna with Bread and Marinara. For dessert, we have Clarramore Apple Dumpling and Wildberry Pie." She notes down both of their orders, adding, "For drinks, a selection of teas and wines." And then she takes a deep breath, "Sparkleberry wine, summer strawberry wine, vibrant amethyst champagne, iced rice wine, ginger beer, kafe infused black tea, white peppermint tea and aromatic blueberry white tea."

Comprehension flashes across Entrias's face.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Very well. I'd like to change my order to Beef Tartare with the kabobs, Shrimp, the blueberry white tea, and apple berry dumplings."

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Pardon, apple dumplings. No berries."

Entrias clears his throat.

Moving on, Essentia smiles at Xeria and asks, "What would you like to order, Ma'am?"

Tugging absently on her left ear as she considers, Xeria Tarsuhl says to Essentia, "Hrrrrrrrrm .....beef and shrimp, sashimi soup."

Xeria Tarsuhl says, "And blueberry pie with....amethyst champagne."

Tail wagging, Xeria Tarsuhl says to Essentia, "One small glass! I've not tasted that before, is that a special new blend brewed up for this wedding?"

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok laughingly says, "Someone get Rolsand some food before he eats us all."

Xeria peers at Rolsand unscrupulously.

"I will let my mother answer that question. Essentia grins and turns to Rolsand. "And you, Sir?"

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord asks you, "If you don't mind my asking, did you design your own veil, or was that a special find?"

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Xeria, "Actually..."

Xeria swivels her ears towards Phoebus, listening with rapt attention.

You smile and say to Vivet, "This was an existing design."

Peacekeeper Rolsand Shevat, a Civil Servant says, "Just some white wine."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Xeria, "The champagne is a Windwhisper family recipe, from quite some time ago."

Xeria grins impishly at Shedrin, eyes lit with mischief.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Granted it does not get much use."

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to you, "Hmm! I thought the scroll and sword were interesting touches, it was what drew my attention."

Essentia sucks on her teeth and nods, turning to Vivet. "And you, Ma'am?"

You smile and say to Vivet, "I was also very surprised by it."

Turning her attention back to Phoebus, Xeria Tarsuhl says, "Ah...i look forward to tasting it."

Aeya sits herself down on a comfortable wooden chair and makes herself comfortable.

With her hands folded primly in her lap, Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "I would like the tartare and conch fritter, sauteed beef, apple dumpling, please. I will also try this peppermint tea."

Essentia nods her head, Phoebus next. "And for you, Ma'am?"

You say to Essentia, "Aunt."

Aeya murmurs a soft thanks to Essentia.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Essentia, "I'll have one of everything, with peppermint tea to drink."

Xeria Tarsuhl says to Phoebus, "I had no idea hallifax makes alcohol - and fruit or summer wine is much more common."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Essentia, "Hm, actually, can I get two of the lobster sashimi soup? And one of everything else."

Essentia mutters something under her breath, probably 'you can't HAVE one of everything', turning to Tekora for a bit of assistance.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Essentia, "Yes, I can."

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

You nod your head at Essentia.

Aeya giggles happily.

You smile and say to Essentia, "We have plenty of extras. It's fine."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Xeria, "Alcohol is only forbidden within city limits. Of course we make it. I mostly do not drink, anymore. But the amethyst champagne is my creation."

Essentia shakes her head, noting something totally not obscene next to Phoebus' name and looking at Shedrin. "For you, Sir?"

Shedrin ponders the situation.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Essentia, "I would watch myself, if I were you, willful child. I am not so old as to be deaf."

Shedrin Windwhisper says, "Hmm hmm."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Essentia, "It is terribly rude of you to act so poorly."

Essentia turns to Phoebus for a moment, nodding. "Yes, Aunt Phoebus, my apologies."

Shedrin Windwhisper says to Essentia, "I am content to indulge in what you deem suitable for myself."

Phoebus chuckles long and heartily.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Shedrin, "How typical of you."

Shedrin Windwhisper says to Phoebus, "Define typical."

Phoebus shuffles over to Shedrin and shyly takes his hand in her own.

Rolsand doubles over in laughter, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to Xeria, "That sounds somewhat redundant to me."

Essentia smiles to herself as she turns to Ayisdra. "We'll run out of food at this rate...what would you like, Archmage?"

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Shedrin, "You have a tendency to not offer a preference when asked for one."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Essentia, "I've seen the food, you have plenty."

Shedrin Windwhisper says, "Perhaps."

Xeria grins mischievously at Vivet.

Archmage Ayisdra Ysav'rai says to Essentia, "Let's start with the kafe black tea. and I guess the soup."

Private Essentia says to Ayisdra, "Could I take your main and desert as well, sir?"

Entrias wraps you in his arms from behind and snuggles up against you comfortably.

Archmage Ayisdra Ysav'rai says, "Hmm. The sauteed beef. ANd the dumpling for desert."

You lean on Entrias seeking consolation.

Essentia nods her head, jotting that down as she finally turns to Aeya. "And how about for you, my dearest Sister?"

Aeya shakes her head.

You pick up a rose-shaped sashimi kabob.

You quickly devour a rose-shaped sashimi kabob.
    The strips of raw fish at the crown of the kabob go down silky smooth, and the marinated zucchini in the stem is vibrant and tangy sweet.

Abecedarian Aeya says, "Nothing thank you."

You pick up a rose-shaped sashimi kabob.

Essentia nods her head, putting a final jot on the notepad as she turns around. "I will be right back with your orders, everyone."

Essentia leaves to the east.

Tekora plucks the petals from the kabob, holding them up to feed to Entrias.

The corners of your mouth turn up as you grin mischievously.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper laughingly says to you, "Oh gods, really? Honestly?"

Vivet hums a happy tune.

You laughingly say to Phoebus, "My party, my rules."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to you, "As your sister, it is my duty to judge your every action."

Your eyes twinkle enchantingly at Phoebus.

You smile impishly and say to Phoebus, "Jealous, are we?"

Abecedarian Aeya says to you, "I didn't say so before but the ceremony was so beautiful!"

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Oh, no. I am quite pleased with my own arrangement."

Phoebus pats Shedrin in a friendly manner.

You say to Aeya, "Could you make the ball beautiful as well and provide us with some music?"

You flash Aeya a joyous smile.

Entrias Pavok leans over, taking the bite in his mouth with a wink to you.

Aeya blushes furiously.

Aeya nods her head emphatically.

You urge Aeya onwards.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper laughingly says to you, "Shedrin would never try to hand feed me, and I am quite happy about this."

Tekora feeds Entrias the petals one at a time, grinning.

You say, "That's why I am feeding Entrias."

Shedrin ponders the situation.

Swallowing a bite, Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Shedrin would likely smear cake on your face."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Shedrin, "Do not try to be contrary in a humorously deadpan manner, dear."

Shedrin Windwhisper says to Phoebus, "Very well."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper laughingly says to Shedrin, "Whenever you get to pondering, the warning bells go off in my brain."

Aeya lifts her lute and touches it fondly, looking over everyone as she stands and turns slowly with a light and soft pluck to the strings, slowly building but not yet meeting it's true heights. She breathes, finding herself moving slightly as the melody begins to find a pattern of melodious joy.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to Phoebus, "And now we must all feel ever so slightly cheated. I'm sure it would have been delightful."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Vivet, "I should allow Shedrins to be Shedrins, then?"

Tekora alights at Aeya's music, tugging on Entrias' arm as well.

You smile and say to Entrias, "I want to dance."

Vivet claps her hands together merrily.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper looks skeptical and says, "Oh dear, dancing."

Looking highly entertained, Xeria expression turns curiously blank again, as she fights back another grin.

Aeya opens her once shut eyes to take in the beauty around her as the melody continues on it's course, turning again and dipping down in a slow bow, beginning to dance as she plays, physically inviting other's to join.

Entrias looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Entrias Pavok hops to his feet, extending a hand to you.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Shedrin, "We are still in agreement that dancing isn't a thing that we do, yes? I am not breaking your heart by staying put?"

Tekora accepts the hand and follows Entrias out onto the dance floor.

Shedrin Windwhisper says to Phoebus, "There are more efficient methods to damage my heart."

Phoebus's eyes sparkle with amusement at Shedrin.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Shedrin, "I will dutifully avoid them all."

Phoebus gives Shedrin a peck on the cheek.

Entrias Pavok pulls you out onto the dancefloor, moving close and wrapping his arms around her. Turning his head to Phoebus, he murmurs with a smile, "If you don't feel as though you can dance, I understand. Not all trill are as agile as Tekora and I."

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

Rolsand laughs out loud.

Vivet ponders the situation.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper smiles impishly and says to Entrias, "I'm certain I don't know what you mean by that."

Peacekeeper Rolsand Shevat, a Civil Servant whispers, "Are you guys going take that?"

Aeya moves her hand swiftly, skillfully over the instrument as a smile crosses her lips, bouncing up and turning again with a miraculously vibrant hum as she brings herself to stay on one area near but not in the way of you and Entrias, slowing the melody only to bring it back up again teasingly encouraging vibrancy.

Entrias Pavok nods to Aeya as she passes, sending a soft smile her way before his attention is turned back to you.

Tekora leans into Entrias' chest, wrapping her arms around him and allowing him to lead the dance, keeping pace with his motions.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Rolsand, "Yes, I am going to "take that", because I am an awful dancer and I would only prove it by going out and fumbling around."

Phoebus's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to Phoebus, "Sometimes it is better to know one's limits."

Xeria nods her head at Phoebus, showing her acceptance.

Entrias Pavok swirls you around in a wide circle, nodding to Phoebus in acceptance. A few steps later, he comes across Xeria off by herself. "Dance with Rolsand, maybe?" he whispers, jerking his head towards Rolsand.

Aeya builds the crescendo for everyone, whether dancing or not. She gives every single one of you a simplistic but generously warm smile, her hands animated over her lute. She continues to hum and play until reaching a high note and finding the last few strings of this sing with a dramatic finality. An illusory melody continues to fill the air as her hand falls away from the lute, her eyes looking up in awe at the sounds, hands moving along to keep up the new melody more casually.

Vivet's face brightens for a moment as though an idea has come to mind, and she rises to her feet and bows ever so slightly as she announces, "I will be back in a short while - please do not mind my absence."

Vivet gets up off a comfortable wooden chair.

Xeria beams broadly at Aeya.

Tekora grins, her gown trailing behind her as she fans her wings out to wrap them around Entrias.

Vivet sits herself down on a comfortable wooden chair and makes herself comfortable.

Peacekeeper Rolsand Shevat, a Civil Servant says, "Never really thought about learning how to dance or even trying."

Entrias Pavok snuggles against you, leaning in for a playful kiss before pulling away again. "Happy?" he asks with a smile.

Aeya gets up off a comfortable wooden chair.

Aeya leaves to the east.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "I thought about it once. I watched one of those stage tutorials on dance. Then I decided to give up forever."

Phoebus nods her head sagely.

Vivet hums brightly as she returns with two festively wrapped boxes, taking her seat in silence and she focuses her attention on the proceedings once more.

You hug Entrias compassionately.

You say to Entrias, "Quite."

Laughing, Xeria Tarsuhl asks Phoebus, "There are lessons for these things?"

Phoebus nods her head affirmatively at Xeria.

Xeria's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "The city stage is a fantastic resource for dance instruction."

Twirling by Xeria, Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "When in doubt, just close your eyes and move like so."

Rolsand nods his head emphatically.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "Oh, yes! Even if you can't pick up on it well, the tutorials are still fun to watch."
  • Essentia arrives from the east.

Aeya giggles happily.

You flash Essentia a joyous smile.

Essentia reappears from the kitchen with a bag full of neatly prepared packages. In turn she starts laying the packages in front of the guests, starting with Tekora and Entrias.

Entrias nods his head.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "What an excellent waitress."

You flash Entrias a joyous smile.

Private Essentia says, "If anyone has any questions or would like me to refill their glasses, please let me know."

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord asks, "Ah, may we begin?"

Phoebus takes lobster sashimi soup from a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom.

Abecedarian Aeya says to Essentia, "Thank you for taking all of that on!"

Shedrin takes a warm buttered loaf of bread from a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom.

Essentia flashes Aeya a joyous smile.

Shedrin tentatively sticks out his tongue and licks a warm buttered loaf of bread.

Essentia curtseys gracefully before Xeria.

Phoebus quickly devours lobster sashimi soup.

Shedrin consumes a warm buttered loaf of bread leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Entrias sets a place for himself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon a plate of steak tartare.

Entrias nods his head sagely.

Phoebus consumes a warm buttered loaf of bread leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "My compliments to the beautiful chef."

Phoebus consumes a wedge of bread slathered with tomato sauce leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "I am noticing a distinct lack of a certain fruit dish on this menu, by the way."

You eat lobster sashimi soup with gusto.

You raise an eyebrow at Phoebus.

You say to Phoebus, "Which one is that?"

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "The one I am contractually obligated to serve at every event."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Entrias, "Why, Shedrin likes them!"

Shedrin Windwhisper says, "Hmm hmm."

You consume a seafood quiche leisurely, enjoying every bite.

You eat a warm buttered loaf of bread with gusto.

Xeria Tarsuhl says to Essentia, "It is also empty."

Entrias winks conspiratorially at Shedrin.

Vivet sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon a plate of steak tartare.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Entrias, "But I see two individuals who have likely not had any yet."

You set a place for yourself upon a massive cherrywood table and dine elegantly upon fire-broiled shrimp on skewers.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Entrias, "Who are we to deny them a wholly artistic experience?"

Rolling his eyes, Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Very well, I see no reason why they should be denied such an atroc...erm, pleasure."

You laugh melodically at Phoebus.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to you, "May I borrow your kitchen momentarily?"

You smile impishly and say to Phoebus, "If you must."

Vivet tentatively sticks out her tongue and licks a conch fritter kabob.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "I must!"

Shedrin Windwhisper says to Phoebus, "I will require a portion as well."

Phoebus gives Shedrin a peck on the cheek.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Shedrin, "Of course."

Warmth returns to your extremities as Phoebus glides out to the east, a chill wind leaving frost in her wake.

Xeria Tarsuhl asks Shedrin, "More food?"

A deathly cold wind sweeps through, causing your very breath to begin to freeze as Phoebus enters from the east.

Phoebus gives an inconspicuous platter of fruits to Shedrin Windwhisper.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "It is a shame I am not a bigger fan of bacon. It has a tendency to weasel into everything I eat."

Entrias takes fire-broiled shrimp on skewers from a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom.

Entrias sets a place for himself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon fire-broiled shrimp on skewers.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Xeria, "Windwhisper wine, to be specific."

Phoebus gives an inconspicuous platter of fruits to Private Essentia.

Phoebus gives an inconspicuous platter of fruits to Abecedarian Aeya.

You take a long draught of red wine, hoping to quench your thirst.

Xeria Tarsuhl whispers to Vivet, "Rabbit's better."

Phoebus gives an inconspicuous platter of fruits to Xeria Tarsuhl.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "If the floor gets messy, Phoebus can mop."

Vivet sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon a platter of sauteed beef with vegetables and rice.

Xeria peers at an inconspicuous platter of fruits unscrupulously.

Aeya giggles happily at Entrias.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Shedrin, "I made extra for you, if you wish."

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to Entrias, "Honestly, I don't think it's that bad necessarily."

Xeria sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon an inconspicuous platter of fruits.

Sounding oddly cheerful, Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Eat your platter, daughters."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "It's good for you."

You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

Aeya eats an inconspicuous platter of fruits with obvious gusto.

Essentia sniffs an inconspicuous platter of fruits, trying to decipher just what that smell emanating from it is.

You set a place for yourself upon a massive cherrywood table and dine elegantly upon a platter of sauteed beef with vegetables and rice.

Aeya smiles softly.

Essentia tentatively sticks out her tongue and licks an inconspicuous platter of fruits.

Blinking and attempting to wash the taste of gravy out of her mouth, Xeria Tarsuhl asks, "What by the light of mother moon was in that gravy?"

Murmuring, Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Yes, it was."

Essentia consumes an inconspicuous platter of fruits leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Vivet sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon fire-broiled shrimp on skewers.

You set a place for yourself upon a massive cherrywood table and dine elegantly upon a summer harvest salad.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Xeria, "It's only beef gravy, actually. Most people don't ask."

Entrias takes a generous goblet of beaded ice cream from a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom.

Comprehension flashes across Xeria's face.

Private Essentia says to Phoebus, "Not fruit gravy?"

Shedrin quickly devours an inconspicuous platter of fruits.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Isn't fruit gravy just jelly?"

Phoebus chuckles long and heartily.

Phoebus gives an inconspicuous platter of fruits to Shedrin Windwhisper.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "It's really not so strange a combination - it is more that it can catch one unawares."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "That is the idea, yes."

Xeria Tarsuhl says to Phoebus, "Maybe you can try stewing the gravy with dates or plums. It's...a rather odd taste. Not very pleasant."

You set a place for yourself upon a massive cherrywood table and dine elegantly upon a slice of wild blueberry pie.

Rolsand takes a long draught of whiskey.

Xeria Tarsuhl asks, "Aren't some cityfolk vegetarian by custom?"

You set a place for yourself upon a massive cherrywood table and dine elegantly upon a generous goblet of beaded ice cream.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "It is not necessarily meant to be pleasant or unpleasant. It is meant to evoke a response from the consumer."

You say, "I've never been such."

Vivet sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon a lavish platter bearing a warm Clarramore apple dumpling.

Entrias takes a platter of sauteed beef with vegetables and rice from a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom.

Entrias takes a lavish platter bearing a warm Clarramore apple dumpling from a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom.

You say, "I very much enjoy the taste I cultivated for fish during my time living in New Celest."

Vivet sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon a generous goblet of beaded ice cream.

Xeria Tarsuhl asks, "Do merians have any signature fish dishes?"

Entrias puts his platter of dumplings on the table, dumping the icecream over the top and mashing it up a bit before dining upon it.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to you, "It is most certainly noticeable - the menu held a wide variety. The conch fritters were still the best option."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "And I'll eat basically anything, but I do prefer seafood."

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says to Xeria, "Certainly they would. They do live off the sea, after all."

Xeria takes lobster sashimi soup from a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to Xeria, "Oddly, I don't recall seeing much seafood in Celest the few times I have gone, and have even heard rumour of merians abstaining from the consumption of fish altogether."

Essentia gives some silver wine bottles to Abecedarian Aeya.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "How strange, if that is true."

Essentia gives some silver laced crystal tea cups to Abecedarian Aeya.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to Xeria, "I did once see dream leech cut and served as a steak, however."

Xeria guzzles the soup in a futile attempt to wash the nasty taste out of her mouth.

Private Essentia says, "Unfortunately, I am going to have to take my leave for now."

Aeya stares at Essentia, blinking several times in confusion.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Sounds like a good way to get a headache."

Phoebus takes a slice of wild blueberry pie from a lilac origami package folded with a blush pink blossom.

Phoebus eats a slice of wild blueberry pie with obvious gusto.

Entrias leans close to Essentia and gently lays a kiss upon her forehead.

Abecedarian Aeya frowns and says, "I need to as well."

Vivet nods solemnly.

Xeria Tarsuhl says, "I concur, the few merians I've spoken to on the subject have more or less said 'not fish again!'"

You nod your head at Essentia.

Xeria sets a place for herself upon a massive cherrywood table and dines elegantly upon lobster sashimi soup.

You hug Essentia compassionately.

You smile and say to Essentia, "Thank you for your help."

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to you, "I would like a moment when everyone is a bit more settled."

You say to Vivet, "Of course."

Abecedarian Aeya says to Essentia, "Clear skies."

Xeria Tarsuhl says to Essentia, "And good hunting!"

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Oh dear, the time has gotten away from me. I really ought to be going soon."

Vivet glances about the room furtively, checking to see if everyone else might be listening.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says to Vivet, "What was it that you needed?"

Abecedarian Aeya smiles and says to you, "Thank you for allowing me to play for you guys. ."

Essentia hugs you compassionately.

You smile and say to Aeya, "No, thank you for playing for us."

You reach over and ruffle Essentia's hair fondly.

Aeya hugs you compassionately.

You reach over and ruffle Aeya's hair fondly.

Entrias smiles softly at Aeya.

Looking from Entrias to Tekora, Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "As you start on your life together, you will encounter many trials and tribulations - some external, some internal. I have prepared a little gift that might help during such times."

Entrias leans close to Aeya and gently lays a kiss upon her forehead.

You tilt your head and listen intently to Vivet.

Abecedarian Aeya exclaims, "See you soon!"

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "I would like to think you would find them of value during your first marital argument."

Vivet gives a divinely wrapped present to Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok.

Vivet gives a divinely wrapped present to you.

Rolsand gives the world a smart salute.

Entrias thanks Vivet profusely.

Entrias ponders a divinely wrapped present thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

You quickly unwrap a divinely wrapped present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a golden goblet from within.

Comprehension flashes across your face.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Drinking devices are always useful."

Xeria clasps her paws before herself and performs a simple respectful bow.

Xeria Tarsuhl says, "Thank you for the food."

Entrias quickly unwraps a divinely wrapped present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pulls a golden goblet from within.

Peacekeeper Rolsand Shevat, a Civil Servant says, "Great wedding."

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok smiles and says, "This is quite fancy. Thank you, sister."

Shedrin looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

You stare implacably at a golden goblet.

You say to Vivet, "I... don't know what to say."

You say to Vivet, "Thank you so much."

Entrias smiles softly at Vivet.

Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to you, "You don't need to. Simply make good use of my gifts!"

You nod your head sagely at Vivet.

You give Vivet a peck on the cheek.

You smile and say, "Thank you, sister."

Vivet gets up off a comfortable wooden chair.

Phoebus claps her hands together merrily.

You flash Entrias a joyous smile.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "What a thoughtful gift."

You say to Vivet, "It was our pleasure."

With a flourish of her arm, Vivet bows deeply.

Vivet leaves to the north, emanating an aura of immense power.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "And yes, time for me to go as well."

Shedrin Windwhisper says, "Congratulations once more on your union, and thank you for the invitation."

Phoebus sucks thoughtfully on a mandala pendant necklace.

You say to Shedrin, "Thank you both for coming."

Phoebus hugs you compassionately.

You hug Phoebus compassionately.

Xeria tells you, "It was a good dinner. blessings on your union."

Entrias bows respectfully to Phoebus.

Entrias bows respectfully to Shedrin.

Phoebus takes Entrias by the hand and shakes it warmly.

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok says, "Thank you both for coming."

Energy crackling in his eyes, Shedrin grips your shoulder, sending an electric thrill down your spine.

Shedrin reaches out and grips Entrias's shoulder as electricity crackles in their eyes.

You give Shedrin a peck on the cheek.

You say to Shedrin, "Thank you, brother."

Archmage Ayisdra Ysav'rai says, "Congratulations again, you two. I shall take my leave now."

Ayisdra inclines his head politely to those around him.

Representative Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Be well."

A gust of cold wind whips off to the north, bearing Ayisdra away in a swirling vortex of ice crystals.

You say, "He didn't give me a chance to thank him!"

Entrias chuckles long and heartily.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Entrias sighs contentedly.

You smile and say to Entrias, "An astounding success? I think so."

Chief Superintendent Entrias Pavok smiles and says, "I think so too."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited December 2015
    Hmm, some emotes and says got cut out throughout this, it seems! The bit in the last post especially stands out as missing some lines in the middle of conversations. I didn't log it, myself, so unfortunately I can't supply the absent bits. :( 

Anyways, you sure put a lot of work into the reception! Glad you were happy with how everything went. Don't think I'd ever had my order taken in Lusternia before. I should've asked for some more food to go, now that I think of it, but I was so tired by the time we all cleared out that it didn't even cross my mind. 
  • I loved this log. Good job!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2015
    I really wish I'd been there, but thank you for the log. Especially loved the ritzy reception! Is it just me, or is Pejat becoming Perd Hapley?

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Phoebus said:
    Hmm, some emotes and says got cut out throughout this, it seems! The bit in the last post especially stands out as missing some lines in the middle of conversations. I didn't log it, myself, so unfortunately I can't supply the absent bits. :( 

Anyways, you sure put a lot of work into the reception! Glad you were happy with how everything went. Don't think I'd ever had my order taken in Lusternia before. I should've asked for some more food to go, now that I think of it, but I was so tired by the time we all cleared out that it didn't even cross my mind. 

I had to cut it down a bit because of forum post limits. 
    :|