Artifact Ideas

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    (chanting)

CUSTOM HAIR. CUSTOM HAIR. CUSTOM HAIR.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited December 2015
    Shaddus said:
    More custom deathsight scrolls.

The reverse of the above item, set a deathsight for yourself that triggers when you die no matter what the manner of death is.

Um, think they already used my idea* of a spectacles(well, I suggested monocles and we got, I think, spectacles that give you permanant deathsight and thirdeye when worn). 

*I think..
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited December 2015
    I (and probably just me) would also like an artifact to let me speak fae as a bonus language.

EDIT: Also, let us buy adorable gnomish urchins. ADOPT URCHIN to increase your family's population by one for purposes of greathouse/lesser house status, cap it at no more than some (25%?) percentage of the house being urchins. Help make it easier to get and maintain house status despite low population.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:
    I (and probably just me) would also like an artifact to let me speak fae as a bonus language.

EDIT: Also, let us buy adorable gnomish urchins. ADOPT URCHIN to increase your family's population by one for purposes of greathouse/lesser house status, cap it at no more than some (25%?) percentage of the house being urchins. Help make it easier to get and maintain house status despite low population.
    Have them be a manse dweller!

• Portius said:

Nooo learning fae was going to be a project I wanted to work on
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tylwyth said:
    Shaddus said:
    More custom deathsight scrolls.

The reverse of the above item, set a deathsight for yourself that triggers when you die no matter what the manner of death is.

Um, think they already used my idea* of a spectacles(well, I suggested monocles and we got, I think, spectacles that give you permanant deathsight and thirdeye when worn). 

*I think..
    ....Tylwth, I love you but you're a buffoon.

My suggestions are an item that always gives the same deathsight message when you kill someone, and an item that always gives you the same deathsight message no matter what kills you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Oh, OK. see what you mean....

• Artifact for trackers:

Allows PRINTS for all locations in an area, instead of just in natural environments.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited December 2015
    Really like Ixion's idea above. Also want the following (been saving up this list!)

Artifact ideas:
    o Upgrade to rune of dominion

o No power-cost on DISARM CAREFULLY for trackers

o Psi-sense arti

o Threads of Urlach - Lets you teleport to a corpse

o Timeslip arti

o Reflection producing arti

o How about an artifact that gives you a chance to resist commands? Stacks with that Stag facepaint.

o Crown of commanding - Lets you order a command

o How about a pipe rune that allows you to link to a herb so you don't need to keep refilling it? Super useful in the days of smoke steam for aeon.

o Artifact that lets you listen through your beast

o Permanent waterbreathe

o herb renewal arty (like the eco skill?)

o Artifact to conceal items with glamours

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    An artifact that lets non-trackers use Prints, or lets beastmasters train a beast to do it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Beast artifacts for new attacks:

A bleeding attack
    A limb break attack (that isn't trample)

Necromancy ghost artifact.

edited December 2015
    Luce said:
    An artifact that lets non-trackers use Prints, or lets beastmasters train a beast to do it.
    There's already Kiakoda's map for that :D. Aethergoop arti, but also accessible through presents.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Beast artifact that lets you zimoru your beast once a month for free. Or once a year if that's too steep!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Beast artifact that lets you zimoru your beast once a month for free. Or once a year if that's too steep!

This exists, in a much more powerful form. Check out the beastmaster chemistry set, or something similar. I believe it is a goop artifact at present.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    edited December 2015
    Oh, also, how about an artifact that prevents you from being pulled into digger pits? Could work in both blasted lands and iceburn plains.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ieptix said:
    Sylandra said:

This exists, in a much more powerful form. Check out the beastmaster chemistry set, or something similar. I believe it is a goop artifact at present.

I own the Chemset! It's different in that you can change the feed levels, but you still have to buy the zimoru. This idea combined with the Chemset would, however, be life changing. :-bd
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Hm. I'd thought it did the zimoru thing too. Apparently not. Stupid mornings.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • edited December 2015
    A repeat of one of my wants:

An artifact that allows you to use the skills that require a different nexus. - so if I, as a city person, would to classflex to a commune class, I would like to be able to use all of the skills... It wouldn't allow me to draw or link to the nexus, just use the power skills that use said nexus.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited December 2015
    An artifact that lets you draw from your nexus at range/from a bubble/from other planes/etc. 

Can have a much slower linking rate and some limitations like can't do any other actions while linking. A way to replenish reserves during long fight and bubbles and what not
  • Release BOOTS OF SHANTH as a public arti. (upgradeable from Winged Sandals of Haste, naturally).
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    How about the auction level 4 crit rune?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    An artifact that makes Shamanism Imprints less bad: no chance to shift being the biggest draw.  Should be priced like the runes/dw convenience artifacts. 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Bumping @Celina's 'let an admin design for you' artefact. Maybe only auctions/presents, so they can't just be bought out or something. Would be really nice to give a general idea of what I want and see someone like Zvoltz, Lisaera, or Drocilla turn it into an epic masterpiece. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Talisman of Whispered Dreams - wear it; hear dreamweavers talking out-of-phase. Possibly also give you a ping when a weaver targets someone nearby a-la Aethersight triggering for people teleporting to someone next to you.

Vesteran Dreamcatcher\
    D'Varshan Deck           ----  Does not decay, holds additional mote/card/runes, and reduces the eq loss for creating multiple mote/card/runes at the same time.
    Kiakodan Runebag     /

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Most of the dreamweaving attacks have third person messages already. 
  • A ticket that lets you to turn 5 custom emotes (subject to admin approval) into official emotes and you can choose to share these with a race/org/everybody if you desire.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Taxidermist's Workbench: Turn a corpse and X commodities into a stuffed corpse. Stuffed corpses look mostly like whatever they were in life, and they can be displayed in manses without taking up furniture space. Maybe limit to Y corpses per room. If you want to give them functionality beyond looking cool, make it so they can be enchanted as a blingtastic alternative to statues/totems.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.