Impromptu Boston Meet: Lisaera vs. Drocilla

124»

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited August 2015
    I've been wanting to visit Boston....it's only a trainride away
  • edited August 2015
    Drocilla said:
    If she doesn't, I do! Also, who knows, there might be a reunion soon! I will be in the general area 18th August to 24th Sept. Will be making a post once I know more than that.
    THIS. This must happen. We'll get @Othero and @Nanun up in here. @Cadfael might not be able to come because he's in Spain somewhere, but @Celina you should come! @Mnemosyne @Vasnier and @Kalnid I know are somewhere out there close by. @Lisaera, naturally. Can we get @Xenthos too? I remember you posting but you said it'd be a bit of a drive.

We can do dim sum! And wander around the commons! And go to a museum! Or something!

...Hey @Maylea if you're around you know you'd get to meet your lovely daughter... *waggle*...

Who else?!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Me? Hang out with the Moon wench?!

Fine, but I demand whiskey.
  • I will be in NY and DC too but dragging @Celina all the way up sounds hilarious.
  • Celina said:
    I've been wanting to visit Boston....it's only a trainride away

Go visit Boston.
  • This moon wench only drinks gin. Get it together, @Celina
  • We can still have the moon wench buy you whiskey however, @Celina

*flees*
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • hope you give some warning I have to give almost 3 weeks notice for time off!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Arimisia said:
    hope you give some warning I have to give almost 3 weeks notice for time off!
    My wife has to give more than 2 weeks notice if she wants to not be scheduled on certain days. The kicker is that she gets her schedule for the week on the Thursday before it--3 days before.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I have to give something around 2 weeks notice as well, so be sure to let us know!
    --------
    --------
  • Everiine said:
    Arimisia said:
    hope you give some warning I have to give almost 3 weeks notice for time off!
    My wife has to give more than 2 weeks notice if she wants to not be scheduled on certain days. The kicker is that she gets her schedule for the week on the Thursday before it--3 days before.
    this is pretty much the same situation I am in, 2 weeks notice it gets a bit iffy 3 weeks is guarantee I'll get the days off I ask for.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Will definitely make a post later this week then so everyone can start plotting and we'll see what the best place for a meet would be. More laser tag!
    Lisaera said:
    This moon wench only drinks gin. Get it together, @Celina
    Prissy moon wench and her snooty drinks.

• Drocilla said:
     More laser tag!
    I think I am gonna have to find a good knee brace for that @_@ last time proved to me my poor knee just could not handle those ramps. So dark in there you all didn't see my faceplant a dozen or so times >.> the bruises.. was so worth it ^.^

• (Nobody saw me fall to my knees onto those bloody metal grates either I hope. Thrice. I was bleeding by the end and needed @Tremula to protect me while I limped around. >.>)
  • I'm horrible at laser tag. I get startled easily when people pop up at me and scream. :D

I'll probably be the one hiding in the corner.
    --------
    --------
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Unfortunately my protection only involves distracting Celestians with my body while @Drocilla shoots them from behind me as she stands.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • BLURRY AND EPIC BATTLES AND OHMIGOD I LOOK SO FAT.
    --------
    --------