Obligatory 'What did you get from stockings!' Thread

2»

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Yeah, looks like mainly Standard presents from what I've seen.  The only exception I have seen thus far is @portius and their mention of a circlet of lucidity, but they don't mention if it was from the stocking, a present or the wheel.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • I got gold in some. I don't understand why gold is a thing in any present.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Sakaki said:
    Yeah, looks like mainly Standard presents from what I've seen.  The only exception I have seen thus far is @portius and their mention of a circlet of lucidity, but they don't mention if it was from the stocking, a present or the wheel.

From the present. Stockings have only directly given me things that can come from a standard.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in pumpkin paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and 
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store the poison botulinum in your rift.
    You've unwrapped a SUPERIOR present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    (11300|128), (11777|99), (8300|100), 10p  (ex)-unwrap present
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in pumpkin paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and 
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store 36 moonstone and 50 redtint in your rift.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a dose of iyamoru reagent from within.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of Doctor Xaviar Snapfuse from 
    within.
    (11300|128), (11800|100), (8300|100), 10p  (ex)-(+23m, 0.2%) unwrap present
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a flashing, mechanical top from within.
    (11300|128), (11800|100), (8300|100), 10p  (ex)-unwrap present
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a king's ransom of golden sovereigns from within.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store glowing ink in your rift.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store 128 salt and 130 rawtea in your rift.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a king's ransom of golden sovereigns from within.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store 82 greentea in your rift.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store elixir vitae in your rift.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a pair of aviator's goggles from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store a potion of frost in your rift.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 5 wakabidrome tickets.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store a regeneration salve in your rift.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    10 bound credits from exchanging a curio crate! Ty @Phoebus.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    This thread is now about gnomes as well.

You thrust your hand out to a chubby gnome in a red suit and beg shamelessly.
    A chubby gnome in a red suit sighs dramatically and searches his pockets, looking for something to give you.
    He gives a present wrapped in pumpkin paper to you.

Swaying gracefully, a priestess dressed in white saunters in from the south.

You have recovered equilibrium.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a Superior Rune of Fitness from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

So, guess I'm done then. My luck's not going to get any better, ha.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    My one gnome I found gave me gold :(

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited December 2015
    My present from my stocking and one of my presents from gnomes were both Commandant Medals.

74466    the Commandant's Medal                 being held by Tremula
    126976   the Commandant's Medal                 being held by Tremula

I have a 16% chance for an exceptional present. What's the odds that I'd get a 1% chance item within an exceptional two IRL days in a row?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Ironbeard gave me musk, gnomes gave me liniment. I feel like they're trolling me, but I can't prove that without further testing.
  • I can't find any gnomes.

Ironbeard gave me gold.
  • whitetea and galingale from the present, 15 dingbats from the stocking, and from the wheel some gold and a crit bonus I'll never use

• edited December 2015
    EDIT

Wrong thread

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a Lesser Rune of Cold Enhancement from within.
  • Someone hung a stocking for me, but I haven't gotten anything. :(
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a master sketch seal and a master sketch seal
    from within.

The Gnomefall collectivism is wonderful =D