Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Eodh said:
    @Tremula No logs, sorry, it was basically me getting ganked so I had no time to push the little record button :(

I watched this happen with some amusement.

Also, here's my rave of the night:

The Star of Celest flares brilliantly, a flash of celestial light erupting across the Basin of Life. 
    As the initial flash fades, a ray of shimmering starlight shines down upon Spectre Isle, lifting 
    Aeral high above the ruins of the ancient capital.
    You have completed the first task of Altaira, the Star Deva!

Yaaaaay, finally working on it... for the second time.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Boo, you whore.

But no really, great job turning the gank around! :D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited December 2015
    Kaalak said: Gulliver's Travels should be beaten into the heads of more high school students. If you are going to war over whether to crack the egg on the large or small side it doesn't matter; you are all cracked. 
    So, Gulliver's Travels should be beaten into the head of it's author, who needs to lean to use the fucking period. 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Eodh said:
    @Tremula No logs, sorry, it was basically me getting ganked so I had no time to push the little record button :(
    If on mudlet, do this: setConsoleBufferSize("main", 5000000, 1000)

And you will never need to record again.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Anyone else get the idea that sometimes public designs get deleted and we aren't told about it?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • That enforced peace and essence hit is going to hurt, @Sondayga.
  • edited December 2015
    Nienla said:
    That enforced peace and essence hit is going to hurt, @Sondayga.
    yea its wonderful :D

Not even sure why people attacked poor Shaddus on Prime. He doesn't even raid or gank people :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    So, whoever designed these fae flower gardens.... :x The place is adorable! and the custom reactions to the fae being influenced.
    ;))
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aeldra said:
    So, whoever designed these fae flower gardens.... :x The place is adorable! and the custom reactions to the fae being influenced.
    ;))

They really are! The reactions are different for each type of influence, too. It's one of my favorite places. :)

The quest is borked right now though, unfortunately. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • I find it mildly amusing that I left Gaudiguch about the same time as @Eritheyl, returned the exact same day as him, and apparently have reached largely the same conclusions.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Spent millions on manses and ships and LOVELY MANSERVANTS

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    What? Even Gaudis have manservants now? I need to get myself one.

Qistrel said:
    They're all me.
  • Shaddus said:

Qistrel said:
    They're all me.
    Isn't that more of a hallifax thing? Manipulating time and paradoxes so that multiple versions of you exist at the same time :P
  • Woot! Raves to @Faragan for helping me get unenemied to the inner sea!
    I can finally help with the sea battle again!

Thank you for letting out all the kelpie warriors. Enjoy killing them.

97% of the time I'm like 'WHY AM I EVEN TRANS AETHERCRAFT'

And then aetherflares go off and I'm on a ship bombarding a ring, and other ships are all warping in, and I'm like, yeah, I'm a fink, this is what finks are for.

• I really enjoy Harmony challenges. Thanks @Darvellan and @Morgfyre and @Falmiis :)
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:
    I really enjoy Harmony challenges. Thanks @Darvellan and @Morgfyre and @Falmiis :)
    Though I was clearly out classed, despite artifact loans and pointers from @Davos, it was a lot of fun!

The hamster hunt yesterday was great fun too. Hope we have more of these.
  • Seren novices, especially Moonie ones, are bringing out a side of me I haven't seen for myself in ages. This is where I belong. <3

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • (Magnagora): Cocidius says, "Is anyone besides me and Yarou participating in this even?"
    (Magnagora): Shango says, "Influencing? All yours."
    (Magnagora): You say, "I'm not sure. All I know is EVENT SCORE is super discouraging."
    (Magnagora): You say, "I'm trying my best, though."
    (Magnagora): Seritul d'Vanecu says, "One cannot succeed unless one first tries. You have done more than many, young one."

To the admin who encouraged me, thank you so much <3 I was having a shitty night and that remark went a long way towards making my New Year's alright rather than a total flop. Thank you.

I want more of this sort of stuff, also. More Divine interaction in Magnagora c: I know Magnagora isn't a favorite roleplay spot among the admins, but I'm determined to try and change that with Yarou. Pleaaaaase?

• Raves to @nocht for the Hamsterhunt!
    I didn't win but I really did try.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Nocht and Darvellan are secretly hamster enthusiasts.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Now I know I KNOW that I always say things like this during the honeymoon phase before I suddenly tilt into 'this org is garb' mode, but...damn. Being back in Gaudi on my main just feels right. Maybe it's having the jade turned up to eleven lately that makes it such a profoundly comfortable change, but I can't recall a time in recent memory I had actual fun just being somewhere, talking to people I don't even know, playing the game the way I used to love playing it. Mmm.

The freedom to present my character as he is, to be casually fun AND unapologetically opinionated at the same time, this is what I've been missing. Some alt can get their groove on being prim and stuffy and full of regrets, Eri is home and I am ready to enjoy the game again rather than keeping up with situations I have less control over and far less patience for.

Also related raves to @Chirbo for showing that the Minstrels aren't completely hopeless as I'd feared, @Thayan for touching base with me and reaching certain understandings, and the wombo combo @Zarialle and @Zeleni for just being all around swell, even when I'm cavorting away from optimistic groundwork into a den of debauchery, literally everything I had lead Eri to stand against as a character.

A WHOLE NEEEWWW WOOOOORLD...bye Felicia.

(edit: linebreaks cometh!)
    I just read this because I saw my name.

I'm glad someone thinks that I'm not conducting a trainwreck >_>
  • ****************************[ THE MINSTRELS GUILD ]****************************
    Currently, there are 7 members on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.
This discussion has been closed.