Year in Review: 2015

I've put up my year in review: http://www.lusternia.com/year-in-review-2015

So what were your memorable events in Lusternia for 2015?

Comments

• The unbinding of the Maeve was a pretty momentous thing for we Forestal types. I have no doubt there's a lot of story still untold there, and a lot of conflict it can bring between both communes and all the cities.

All in all, there was a LOT of great storytelling this year. And the overhaul's done-ish, yeah? Lusty could be coming into a whole new age. There's lots of potential from all I've seen in 2015.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Going mercenary and taking over Hallifax for a short while.

Talking smack to Manteekan while He was imprisoned, and then having to eat my own words when He joined Glomdoring.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Definitely the False Gods/Dreamweavers event. Coming back from a 2-week break to hear that my beloved @Nocht was supposedly dead caused the most intense bout of sentiments I've had relating to Lusternia in a while.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I still would love if Sciomore was a real god. Or that non-Elder/Soulless gods that were real came out.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I think I enjoyed the awesome Bloodfaire most of all.

Though close seconds:
    - @Drocilla noticing/promoting me.
    - The fink explorer. (Whoever that was I'm still waiting for follow up!)
    - @Sciomore blowing up Hallifax.

• I just recently returned again, but probably my favourite memories of the year were creating a new character in Magnagora and all of the wonderful RP that has gone along with that.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I think getting put in my place by @Drocilla and having to re-evaluate everything that makes Tremula Tremula was my favourite event. She even took it to a new level by involving two different cities and another order, including me in the RP of the mask that I was so upset to be missing.

All these Divine-Player interactions make my insides warm up, please keep it up.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Another year in our belts.

There are still some questions with the overhaul, but hopefully we will have answers to those soon too. 

I imagine we keep you busy Estarra.

Grats on another year!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    So, recent quest additions have been pretty great. Conceptually sound, very little syntax hunting. Keep making quests like those. The responsible party is good at making quests.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Dreaming event.

I'll miss you Crystal Sea (It was quite beautiful, even I feel bad it is gone!), Blown-up Hallifax, Blown-up Zoaka (god, it was such a beautiful conflict aspect :,( ), Footkisser Ladantine, Karagash, Karagash's rampage, and a world with no shrines.

much <3
  • Is restorative ice implemented then?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    There were so many stories this year. I loved it. The dreaming event was spectacular. And I cherish every little small conversation I have with the likes of Adasser, Tokota, Adushoc, Sakima, Eurytus. I really enjoyed playing this year.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.