DND/Pathfinder game

Hey, seeing if there is anyone interested in participating in a DND or Pathfinder game on roll20 weekly from 5pm to 10pm CST on saturdays.

So far, Participants are Davos, Tulemrah, and Falmiis. We don't have a set DM but I have done it in the past if nobody else is particularly interested in doing it. We have room for two more players.

Also, we are torn between playing DND v5 or pathfinder. If you have an opinion on that, might help resolve the stalemate.

Just reply on here if you're interested and that time works for you
Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I already play in a game (And am going to be running an Ars Magica game) in that same slot :C

I'd advise playing pathfinder if you're veteran tabletop players. It has a lot more quality material than 5e, and doesn't have too many unfun edge cases if you curate properly and play friendly. I run a 5e game at my local FLGS and for a group of middle schoolers as part of an afterschool program. There are things to be said for 5e, and you can totally have a fun game with it - but the system and gameplay elements themselves are a whole lot less interesting or fun than in other editions of DnD. 
  • I'm extremely down for this on pathfinder.
  • Of course if you reject me on principle that's fine too.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm interested, but I've only done D&D 4e. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."