Ayisdra's MUSHclient plugins

edited January 2016 in Mechanic's Corner
Here are a few of the plugins that I use along with a few things some wanted ported to MUSHclient.

Link: https://github.com/AyisdraYsavrai/LusterniaPlugins

You can download all the things via that page and clicking 'Download ZIP'. Unzip that whereever you want and take the .xmls to where you keep your plugins. Or you can just take the ones you want by clicking them and either clicking 'Raw' and save as .xml or c/ping into a file and saving as a .xml.

Once in MUSHclient, Ctrl+Shift+P will open the plugin window. Add the plugsin here.

------

Curio Utility:

Composed of the following:
        CurioOrganizer
        CurioRubber
        ***I'm not responsible for any misrubs***

CurioOrganaizer:
                Displays your curios pieces in a nice table.
                If you have missing pieces, a missing pieces button will show
                for you to click. Each double-digit number will also show you
                what piece that is if you hover over it (clicking it will do
                a CURIOS ALL on that piece...)
                If you have all the pieces, a BuildMe button will show that
                will build the curio in question.
                NOTE: FOR THIS TO WORK, YOU NEED THE masterCurios.lua FILE.
                PUT THIS FILE WHEREVER YOU PUT THE PLUGIN.

CurioRubber:
                Using CRUB [SINGLE] <pattern> will show a list of curios matching
                via IG CURIOS ALL [<pattern>], and give a button to click to
                start the rubbing. If you use the SINGLE word, the rubber will
                only rub doubles of your <pattern>
                **use rubber at own risk.**.

CurioInfo
            Using CINFO <curio|collection> will display the pieces in curio, or show
            possible curios if partial name is given. If given a collection, the curios
            in that collection will be displayed. All curios using this command are
            clickable.

Mapping Miniwindow:

Takes the IG map and moves it into a moveable miniwindow.
    Requires IG map to be on (CONFIG MAPVIEW ON) to work.
    More or less something I still have from the Treant days and
    decided to make into a movable miniwindow.

Esteem to Essence:

This gives you how much your figurine is worth.
    Probing the figurine will give you the worth and the bonuses being used.

Use 'SESTEEM (TATTOO|REALM|POTEEN) <number>' to set these bonuses.

Tattoo uses weight, realm uses essence from influencing one realm-mob,
    and poteen uses '.5'. You will need to reset poteen to 0 after it runs out.

The system uses the formula found at:

(Flat Esteem Value) * 100 * (1+Figurine Level Bonus + Miniaturize Level Bonus) *
    (1+Realm Size Bonus + Divine Tattoo Bonus) * (1+Poteen Offering Bonus)

Figurine Level Bonus = .05*level (max 2.0)
    Miniaturize Level Bonus = .02*level (max .8)
    Realm Size Bonus = (Essence generated from influencing 1 realm-mob/1000)-1
    Divine Tattoo Bonus = .001* tattoo weight (max .1)
    Poteen Pot Bonus = .5 (lasts 1 hour)

As such, SupplicantsPrayer is not part of this total.
    It also does not take in account for any affinity penalty.

----

There shouldn't be any errors, however, if you do cause something, please do post here and alert me of the errior.

Comments

• This is great! The crub command is so useful  :x
    Player Death
    Marcella was slain by Cercis (Victim had 1200% the might).

• Is the map supposed to move when you do? Mine only seems to update the location when I type "map".  :-/

Also, thanks! I've wanted one of these for a while, but am useless at coding.
  • Is the map supposed to move when you do? Mine only seems to update the location when I type "map".  :-/

Also, thanks! I've wanted one of these for a while, but am useless at coding.
    Yes. you will need CONFIG MAPVIEW ON and the game will show the IG map each time you move (assumed the room has been mapped of course)
  • Right, have mapview on and it's not updating. Hmm.
  • If you have it disabled, and with mapview on, the map should display as normal. Does it do this?

The only thing I can think of is you have some other trigger conflicting somehow that matches off the map.
  • edited January 2016
    I have updated the curioUtility. It now shows missing pieces of a set you have (via button for a list, or hovering over a 00 in the spot...). The curio rubber also has been updated to allow rubbing of doubles.

First post is updated to reflect this, with new command in the case of the rubber. Most importantly is the need for a second file with the curioutility, masterCurios.lua. You need to put this wherever you have the plugin.

This masterfile has all of the curios currently to my knowledge. There is one minor incomplete with two curios: Copper Igasho and Milkmaid Marionette. They are missing 1 and 2 pieces respectively. The plugin will still work, but being unknown pieces, you won't know what exactly the pieces are for finding them on the market. If anyone has partials of these two curios, I can update the file to include the missing pieces

Edit: As always, if something breaks, tell me about and I will fix it.
    Edit2: Igasho and milkmaid pieces found and updated to the masterCurios.lua
  • Just a quick update to those who downloaded this last night - I have added the Cobalt Bow, which was missing, to the masterCurios so it doesn't break if you have those. I have also put in a failsafe to the plugin itself make sure it doesn't completely break when curios aren't in the master list. It will just report that it doesn't have something in the list, you can still do CURIOS ALL <curio> yourself to see the pieces as normal IG.
  • A small update.

I have added an cinfo command as well as updated the how missing pieces are displayed when you click that button (it is now in order, as far as it is in the masterCurio file anyways).

CurioInfo
                Using CINFO <curio|collection> will display the pieces in curio, or show
                possible curios if partial name is given. If given a collection, the curios
                in that collection will be displayed. All curios using this command are
                clickable.

Redownload the plugin and masterCurio.lua for this update.