Seeking family loyal to the domain of Magnagora or family that's free of a domain

I'm seeking a family that's loyal to Magnagora or is free of a domain. I'm not really the artist/writer type so I want a family that is meant for combat. Any family that's not loyalty to a domain or allowing any new members from different cities would be perfect for me. I might not be the most talented son that someone can have but I'll try my best.

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Um. You've already been adopted, so your only option for joining a family is marriage.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Unfortunately, you won't be able to get into another family by way of adoption now. You'll have to marry in, or bloodbond with someone to start a new family. Best wishes, Rolsand! :-< =(( :o3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    He can't bloodbond, either.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Can't he though? Tekora joined up Windwhispers and Othero and Nariah started up d'Vanecu despite one of them being adopted.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh jeez, we ruined everything.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Sylandra said:
    Can't he though? Tekora joined up Windwhispers and Othero and Nariah started up d'Vanecu despite one of them being adopted.
    Tekora doesn't have parents, so yes, she was able to bloodbond.

As for d'Vanecu, Othero and Nariah look to have been married to found the family.

-

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Aha. The more you know!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."