Great Houses & Losing All Honour

124»

Comments

• Xenthos said:
    There are a lot of things that need attention now that the overhaul is mostly done (it has taken a lot of resources for a long time). I don't think a full overhaul is on the table any time soon. A few small tweaks would go a long way though. Ieptix already said he was looking at this particular issue when he has a few moments. I am hoping that @Estarra will take my artifact idea to allow families to grow even with inactive spouses (essentially: if your spouse is unranked, you can buy a one-use artifact that lets you start the adoption as if your spouse consented). Helps for those situations where the spouse is the one who married into the family, so divorcing would only make the problem worse (not better). It would also be a relatively easy modification I think, vs. what a full overhaul would entail.
    oh thats not a bad idea at all actually! lots of other things that need to be fixed too... but that would definitely be a big help. yeah alot of little fixes would go a long way but as @Maylea said the family system's coding is extremely complicated... if it really is as complex and complicated as it sounds it would probably be easier to overhaul the whole thing and rebuild it.