Looking for Children!

Comments

• just wondering... if there's a family where maybe a trill that kind of... fancies herself an explorer might be a good fit..?
    beep
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yehn said:
    just wondering... if there's a family where maybe a trill that kind of... fancies herself an explorer might be a good fit..?
    Hit up @Daraius with PROJECT HALP! I can think of several Halli families that would be excited to have you. :)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Yehn said:
    just wondering... if there's a family where maybe a trill that kind of... fancies herself an explorer might be a good fit..?
    Hit up @Daraius with PROJECT HALP! I can think of several Halli families that would be excited to have you. :)
    Shonjir told me about that... but I've never once seen Daraius online... o.o
    beep
  • Yehn said:
    Sylandra said:
    Yehn said:
    Shonjir told me about that... but I've never once seen Daraius online... o.o
    Daraius likes to hide in his manse from what I can tell.
    edited February 2016
    I'll nag him for you. He's busy with cupcakes until February 15th tho. Cupcake-pocalypse.

EDIT: Nevermind took matters into my own hands. Let the Tea Party Inquisition begin!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2016
    I run a shop full of letters just waiting to be sent to me. Messages work too. :)

I'm not always logged in, but I'm happy to make myself available. For a play rehearsal or HALP assessment, I'll move heaven and earth to schedule a meeting. Also, @Sylandra's HALP assessments are not Embassy-certified.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Yehn said:
    Yes! Windwhisper! Windwhispers are prone to wanting to get out there and see the world (just look at how many of the NPCs don't even live in the city proper), and Phoebus would love a precious little explorer trill to show the world to! 

...Is what I would say if I was actively playing. I don't think it would be fair to come around just to adopt someone and then disappear for however long it takes for me to shake off this do-nothing funk.  =(( Luckily most people in Hallifax are pretty cool.
  • Sylvanas is looking to be a child of a Magnagoran family. :D 
  • Phoebus said:
    Yehn said:
    Yes! Windwhisper! Windwhispers are prone to wanting to get out there and see the world (just look at how many of the NPCs don't even live in the city proper), and Phoebus would love a precious little explorer trill to show the world to! 

...Is what I would say if I was actively playing. I don't think it would be fair to come around just to adopt someone and then disappear for however long it takes for me to shake off this do-nothing funk.  =(( Luckily most people in Hallifax are pretty cool.
    ...there are active Windwhispers in Hallifax (at least 2 I've spoken with...), but no one's giving them that kind of angle IC... things seemed to be leaning a little towards Shevat before Bubble Shark™ interrupted... but we'll see..

Anyways, hope your interest comes back
    beep
  • It sounds pretty nice, coming from you^^ Maybe... you could come explain about the family a little IC..?^^;
    beep
    Yehn said:
    It sounds pretty nice, coming from you^^ Maybe... you could come explain about the family a little IC..?^^;
    I just logged in to do more than pay my taxes and feed my beasts for the first time in a couple months. This is your fault. :P
  • @Stratas and I are looking for children for our nest - I mean, family of Shee-Slaugh, must enjoy tea, be pretty, a bit smart, and want to stick around. We will design everything for you if you ask, and we will love you as much as any Wyrd person can love.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Bonus: Cool drunk grandma
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Aren't you a Pyromancer? If you are cool, you are doing it wrong.
  • Well hot drunk grandma sounds creepy, so I'm going to go with cool. Creepthos.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Hot drunk grandma sounds like a nice Friday night.
  • Falmiis said:
    You know what's cool? The breezes of an Aeromancy meld. I think she's trying to suggest something.
    I can do this. You know what's suggestive?

The truth of the Wyrd. BAM!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Hi I'm looking for parents or something on my Gaudi-alt! I'm really peppy and annoying a lot of the time and I like to kill stuff. Hit me up :D
    Your numbers today are:
  • Eldanien and Eicia are hoping to grow the Silmet family.  Currently seeking children in Celest, though we understand that characters change and grow over time and this may potentially result in the character moving to other orgs.

Strong, almost deal-breaker preference for humans (or changeling).  Family RP has vaguely defined connections with Delport, but the family themes are unrelated to the major themes in Delport.  Mother and father are: Spiritual rather than dogmatic, believe in hard work, consider humility and pride to be compatible, desirable virtues, are patriotic without being zealous.

Long term hope is to become a Great Family, but priority is focused on family kinship and mutual support.  Would rather have a great family over a Great Family, though we don't see a reason not to consider the latter.

Please contact me either through forums to discuss, or via messages in game.  Or hang around Eldanien and Eicia while making looking-for-family noises, to see where that may lead.

• Salome said:
    @Stratas and I are looking for children for our nest - I mean, family of Shee-Slaugh, must enjoy tea, be pretty, a bit smart, and want to stick around. We will design everything for you if you ask, and we will love you as much as any Wyrd person can love.
    This please. Come one, come all, those who need carrion and love to be ambitious and active!
  • @salome stop giving my position away
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Everiine and Kyair are still looking for more children!

Both are "old folks" of the Serenwilde, having lived there their entire lives (over three centuries and counting). We're generally quiet, and the rituals and history of our guilds are incredibly important to us.

Everiine is currently the High Chief of the Serenguard Lodge and leads the spirituality aspect of the Serenguard. He's an old bird who's best fighting days are behind him, and who instead devotes himself to passing on what he's learned and supporting his Serenguard kin however he can. He also maintains a close relationship with the centaur herds, who have named him Centaur Brother.

Kyair is a former High Priestess of the Moon and one of the wisest mortals Everiine knows. She is kind and calm, a reflection of the serenity of Mother Moon. She was also an active follower of Lord Hoaracle as one of his Dreamers, which gives her a unique perspective on things.

We tend to be deep lore and RP people, and love children who are interested in the same things.

All races except illithoid would be considered, though elfen and trill are major pluses, and it's best if you're from Serenwilde, though New Celest and Hallifax would also be considered. We're a small family, and it will take a little bit to get to know you, but we try to make it worth it. Kyair has trouble being around as often right now, so hit me up if you're interested. It helps if I know you're interested in the family :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Aw bummer about the family thing. Was gonna ping @Phoebus that there's a mugwump in Hallifax!
    Daraius said:
    @Sylandra And yet you pinged me anyway. Why? To let me down? To break my heart?  :'(
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Ahem. There is a fine, longstanding tradition of adoption in Hallifax. That may just be Shevat, but several generations have passed in the House with no real acknowledged 'birth parent/child' sets that I'm aware of. Food for thought.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2016
    That could just be a quirk since everyone descended from Dar's branch would have a tough time claiming a biological link to Shevat. It squicks me to imagine Daraius as engaging in or being the product of any kind of biological processes, so that's part of the reason I leaned into the adoption RP. :blush:

But yeah, seems like a totally viable route.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."