Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Arix said:
    Don't let the asshats get to you. There are a lot of them around and paying them any attention will just consume you and your free time

You dont know the half of it.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited February 2016

Falmiis said:
    Sometimes I don't know why I try. Nobody else seems to want to.

After three botched seals, last night and some stuff that went down besides the lines ( not talking about the knowledge seal, was sadly too late for me to particpate, I would've loved to see how bad at lusternia's lore I really am ;-) ), I was at that point too. Like 'screw it, why do I waste my time here?'. At the end of the day is, there's a lot of people who just don't feel like doing anything besides their own stuff. But there's still a lot who care. Gotta rally those and try to build somewhere. Am at least not giving up and I hope you ain't either @falmiis. Would be sad if you would.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Honestly, I'm just waiting for the overhaul to be done before I dive into Lusternia again. So many other games to play at the moment too. Xcom2 is proving quite fun.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    If anyone logged the Knowledge Seal questions/answers, would love a look!

(congrats winners)
  • When I path walk to the Matrix and leave for like 2 minutes and come back to me influencing guards while an Eph is probably just looking at me thinking "this dirty little afk influencer"

Your numbers today are:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    In 2 minutes? I doubt the Eph noticed you were gone beyond 'wow, she's taking a while to reply. Wonder if she saw the message.' Meanwhile, certain parties have a system that lets them bounce between 3-4 guard stacks on 2-3 planes on a loop while AFK for actual literal hours. You're fine.
  • Luce said:
    In 2 minutes? I doubt the Eph noticed you were gone beyond 'wow, she's taking a while to reply. Wonder if she saw the message.' Meanwhile, certain parties have a system that lets them bounce between 3-4 guard stacks on 2-3 planes on a loop while AFK for actual literal hours. You're fine.
    shh those don't exist silly, no one autobashes or influences or makes systems to do that
  • I've always wanted to catch someone in the middle of an afk autobash/influence and put up icewalls in their paths to see how long it takes them to notice it.
  • edited February 2016
    I'm pretty wary about issue-ing, I've done it a total of two times. Both of them were people below 80 collapsing from hunger for ages. I never report person though, I'm too afraid of people coming back and sending their clique after me.
  • That's what I do
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have amusing and cute quotes I'd love to share but doing so would reveal my alt and shenanigans and possibly get me smacked. But cute people are cute!

• Do we not get Dolly this year? Did I miss her?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited February 2016
    [HINT]: To mend a broken leg, you will need a mending salve. GIVE MENDING TO GIRL if you have one in your inventory.
    [HINT]: GIVE CALAMUS TO KEPHERA to cure the test subject of the slickness affliction.

This isn't right! Should this be issued? Typoed? Bugged?
    Your numbers today are:
  • Sometimes it's the 'enemy' that can be so much fun to interact with. @Gero is very amusing!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Kilee said:
    [HINT]: To mend a broken leg, you will need a mending salve. GIVE MENDING TO GIRL if you have one in your inventory.
    [HINT]: GIVE CALAMUS TO KEPHERA to cure the test subject of the slickness affliction.

This isn't right! Should this be issued? Typoed? Bugged?
    I would either typo or bug it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Tridemon said:
    Do we not get Dolly this year? Did I miss her?
    ? Curious minds want to know!?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited February 2016
    or, you know, not mention that you 'have' something on the forums, but then say you cant 'show' it...I dont get why mention it in the first place.
  • So that those involved get to see someone raving about them? Also to make you miserable. I bet it's all about the latter, tbh
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I wish people would tell me when they become part of the Regime. You'd think I should know that!
  • Xenthos said:
    I wish people would tell me when they become part of the Regime. You'd think I should know that!
    The Regime is beyond you at this point. Even you are a pawn in the Regime now.
  • Shame tinfoil isn't a Lusternia commodity
  • Kaalak said:
    Shame tinfoil isn't a Lusternia commodity
    well, neither is say bronze, have you tried it and subbed in another comm for it? because believe me, there are bronze things running around even though there isn't a bronze commodity!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Arimisia said:
    Kaalak said:
    Shame tinfoil isn't a Lusternia commodity
    well, neither is say bronze, have you tried it and subbed in another comm for it? because believe me, there are bronze things running around even though there isn't a bronze commodity!
    brb designing tinfoil hat
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • I think someone tried to make a tinfoil hat already. It didn't fail because of the tin, it failed because apparently we can't hammer things out into foil-thin sheets.
This discussion has been closed.