Is this normal?

13»

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    But... They do matter. But okay. BTW, parry chest 100, win.
  • Both of those are opencavity.
  • Without being fully def'd I have 10 divinus buff and 9 cutting buff thanks to karma war, strength, tattoo, and 2 level 3 artifact runes, and a divinus curio.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited February 2016
    yeah - that's opencavity on a fully artied out axe with max buffs.

you have 4 resist to cutting, what's your div resist? 

check your ice prios and make sure chest is up there.

Edit: How many other people are hitting your chest? If it's just Marcella - it's at least 8 power and 3 rounds of attacks to get there, with you not curing chest at all. 3 chest applies in that 12 seconds (6 chances to apply) and you're below heavy and she can't hit that. Not really comparable to staffcast..at all.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    But seriously. Fighting an axelord? Parry chest, laugh. Fighting bonecrusher? Parry head, laugh (maybe chest or gut too). Pureblade? Parry gut, laugh. Blade master? Haven't seen one yet, probably chest. Cavalier? Not sure, probably gut.

• Synkarin said:
    yeah - that's opencavity on a fully artied out axe with max buffs.

you have 4 resist to cutting, what's your div resist? 

check your ice prios and make sure chest is up there.

Edit: How many other people are hitting your chest? If it's just Marcella - it's at least 8 power and 3 rounds of attacks to get there, with you not curing chest at all. 3 chest applies in that 12 seconds (6 chances to apply) and you're below heavy and she can't hit that. Not really comparable to staffcast..at all.
    Lmao. This ^
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    your cutting tattoo is useless btw

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.