Group Combat Advice!

2»

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Just flagging a random Munsia post because of her sig. We don't need toxic garbage like this on the forums: For the record, I don't like any of you. I think you are all waste of oxygen on this earth and have serious mental problems. 
    As for the rest... pretty spot on. Carry on, oh combat Gurus
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited April 2014
    Revan said:
    Just flagging a random Munsia post because of her sig. We don't need toxic garbage like this on the forums: For the record, I don't like any of you. I think you are all waste of oxygen on this earth and have serious mental problems. 
    As for the rest... pretty spot on. Carry on, oh combat Gurus
    K, feel better? Nope? Alright, go away. You realize you are the very definition of toxic?

I have the same problem with some people, Iasmos. The thing with Mag's is we actually find Astral incredibly easy to bash, and I'm surprised more don't go get the free power/xp/offerings more. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    @Revan‌ , you're the reason we can't have nice things. If you don't have something constructive to contribute, go back to trolling us on Facebook.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Hmm. As I am transitioning from being just a combatant to a leader, I'm going to keep these things in mind. Thanks for all the advice!
  • Fighting in group there's usually someone calling out the targets but I cant really react to it since I'm mudlet while most other people are using mush;is there a way to make it auto target when the leader is just shouting it out? 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
  • I should probably post my problem on another discussion 
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yes there's a way to make a trigger auto-target in Mudlet

it's not really a good idea to do that.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I can probably make an alias to disable the auto-target script if it becomes a problem
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    if you can make an alias to disable it, you should be able to make the trigger you need

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.