Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I finally remembered to post this, so that's my rave. 

In case you missed the Ascension Gala:

(why I kept screaming for someone to give someone the chair)
  • @Manteekan, @Salome, @Corissai -- basically that whole crew. Y'all make me wanna RP harder and refine all my writing, you're so excellent.
  • Ulalah said:
    @Manteekan, @Salome, @Corissai -- basically that whole crew. Y'all make me wanna RP harder and refine all my writing, you're so excellent.
    I keep missing @Corissai, he's really great to RP with.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited March 2016
    @Tylwyth and @Ulalah oh you guyssss <3

I'm always around, I've just been a bit busier with work lately.

EDIT: I should take this opportunity to thank @Manteekan for being such an awesome Father <3 You make a good experience in the Glomdoring into an absolute -delight-.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Falmiis stamps?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Probably letter stamps. Bookbinders can make them and they are a nice way to personalise your letters. One day, I shall make one for Thy as well. Because stamp ALL the things :)
  • @Ulalah <3 No particular reason, but no reason really needed.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• *Breaks some glow sticks, pops a Molly, dances*
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'd go ahead and learn the lowmagic trades too, but highmagic is kind of required for me.
  • @Salome - You made me laugh when I looked at my shop log.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Isluna said:
    @Salome - You made me laugh when I looked at my shop log.
    Shhhh, no one has to know of my derpiness.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Fun domoth fight, lag notwithstanding!
  • edited February 2019
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in pumpkin paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and 
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of the Diamond Generator from within.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in pumpkin paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and 
    cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull an amber-banded pin from within.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

Thanks leprechauns.

I was about to trade it in until it made R2D2 noises and prime numbers being like prime steaks jokes. I don't usually keep dolls but I really like this one.

Raves to @Xenthos and his useful tips without which I would still be wasting lots of time and efforts.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A plush doll of a black-feathered harpy says, "Come little meatlings, I'll take you away, into my grounds of feeding."
    A plush doll of a black-feathered harpy bares her teeth in a cruel smile.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2016
    That was an incredible couple of hours. Amazing work, Glomdoring & a few Gaudis, and well done to the North for putting up a good fight.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Raves for @synkarin - for amping up my bard game.

Raves @sylvanas - for making me feel like I know things.
  • Sylandra said:
    When people are buying stuff from the shop you blew all your e-moneys on.  :x  >:D<  :x
    What are your secrets?
  • Alik said:
    Raves for @synkarin - for amping up my bard game.

Raves @sylvanas - for making me feel like I know things.
    I did a dance in my seat and got all excited while you were teaching me. It was an awesome moment when it finally clicked! 
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So what you're saying is that Falmiis is Rengar?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.