What are you listening to?

edited October 2012 in The Real World
Simple thread. I think this is the Off topic category.
Heather Dale - Hawthorn Tree
(EDIT: Removed Youtube link... Not sure if it violates the copyright thing.)

Comments

• Nero - Doomsday

On another note wouldn't this be a good song for someone mentally insane: Do You Believe in Magic - The Lovin' Spoonful
  • My classic rock station on Pandora.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Pandora on shuffle, which includes such lovely groups as Iron & Wine, Florence + The Machine, Peter Gabriel, and [currently] the Dubliners

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• 1991 - Azealia Banks
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • For my epic quest plot lines, I listened to mostly Rammstein, and the following songs

-Sonne
    -Mein Herz Brent
    -Ich Tu De Weir
    -Ich Will
    -Keine Lust

Magnagora is some sort of FFIX/german rock band mash up. Maybe? -shrug-.

Most of the time just stuff i pick from youtube randomly.
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Nightwish for hunting and general fun.
    Loreena McKennitt when I need to tap into some mystic inspiration.
    Twin Atlantic just because, whenever and wherever.
    Kimbra as above. She makes my heart smile.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited March 2013
    If you like Nightwish, have you tried Within Temptation? That's good for a listen. Varied situational use too.

One of my favourite songs, too, for doing the spectre isle quest (Tome or hunting) is VNV Nation - Kingdom. The lyrics and music fit so well.
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    To celebrate the return of NBC's "The Sing-Off", I've been listening to all of the albums I have from seasons 2 and 3 (I only have 15 of them).
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

• Found these guys on youtube a couple days ago. I'm hooked.
  • The Cure - Fascination Street (Extended mix), currently.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    For some relaxation music, I'll put on Jetty Rae.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Currently listening to the radio (Planet Rock), which has just hit me with Highway Star by Deep Purple followed by Toto's Hold the Line. Rather pleasing.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • When playing a game like this, at least, something like Lotus or maybe FC Kahuna. Or I'll turn to some Bach, Vivaldi, Haydn, that sort of thing.

If there's too many words I can't focus on the text as much as I'd like to.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I listen on stuff like this during domoths, especially if they are on Dramube:

I really love this album.