Iron Coin Spins

13»

Comments

• Falmiis said:
    Keep in mind that if you get 200 credits you're also going to get 2 wonder crystals which you can also sell for at least 100 credits each, effectively doubling the number of credits you'll get.

Will you get more out of 10 iron coins or 400+ unbound credits? Unless you are lucky and have a real need for the alternative currencies the credits will probably be better.
    That's an excellent point there! I'd do the elite because of the free lessons and cheap credits, but the gems probably make doing that the best deal unless you just get really lucky on the wheel.
  • I've already got a months' elite, but to be honest I'm mainly interested in the crystals BUT I'll only end up with two and I'm not whether such a weak wonder item is really that great, or how long it'll take me to collect the rest of the crystals. I'm looking at the Cornucopia and the Belt. I probably won't get Coins based on your posts - RNG has rarely ended up being my friend.
  • Honestly while wonder items are great to have I don't think it's a good idea spending your first few hundred/thousand credits on trying to complete a wonder item.
  • Versalean said:
    I've already got a months' elite, but to be honest I'm mainly interested in the crystals BUT I'll only end up with two and I'm not whether such a weak wonder item is really that great, or how long it'll take me to collect the rest of the crystals. I'm looking at the Cornucopia and the Belt. I probably won't get Coins based on your posts - RNG has rarely ended up being my friend.
    The first crystal in wings gives 'jumping' aka the leap ability. That's about the only one I ever considered putting one crystal into. I think you're a druid and if so you get leap in Horse.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    If you're going to go for a wonderitem, get the cornucopia. Chance every two weeksish to have it spit out a shiny new wonder crystal. By far the best long term investment. I'm now working on a horn for those sweet, sweet damage types.
  • Tarkenton said:
    If you're going to go for a wonderitem, get the cornucopia. Chance every two weeksish to have it spit out a shiny new wonder crystal. By far the best long term investment. I'm now working on a horn for those sweet, sweet damage types.
    Not with two crystals.

@Versalean this is a way to go, but it'll take you 10 crystals (not two) and you can get as little as five dingbats in a pull.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Right. Won't get the free crystals with two crystals. That takes ten. But, with the hero fete buffs spread out in each level, for a starting player it's still one of the more useful. Or, to get the best bang for it, invest in the ten crystals necessary, then wait it out over time.
  • So far I got 1 pin, 1 truefavour and 4759707836375984627 clover hits, this month.
  • I got 16 credits in the form of a kephera pin
  • So I won The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with One Czigany Curio. But it looks like I don't have anything new? Anyone know what is going on?
  • Curio pieces (which is what you got) show up using the CURIO command. They don't appear in your inventory. Only fully completed curios (good luck) show up as an actual item.

• Ah, I see it. I thought it'd be listed as Czigany as the collection but obviously isn't.
  • Ah, right, misunderstood your question there. But yeah, the original czigany curios were made before the admin developed all the other collections, so they aren't actually grouped under "czigany". Back then, you could count the number of possible curios out there, and didn't need them grouped into collections to be organised. Back then.

• Tell us more about the before times, Lerad, the long long ago
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited March 2016
    It would be nice if there was a way to see how many more spins we need to get the bonus.
  • Your iron coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke, followed by a booming gong.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a plush doll of Kioul, Culinary Warrior.
    The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "Can you taste the luck yet, Malarious? Keep spinning for that special reward!

You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning. Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array of colours as it becomes impossible to watch.

Your iron coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke, followed by a booming gong.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with One Solstice Candy.
    The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "Can you taste the luck yet, Malarious? Keep spinning for that special reward!

You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning. Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array of colours as it becomes impossible to watch.

Your iron coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke, followed by a booming gong.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with One Solstice Candy.

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a tiny pixie.

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a dose of wackodoru reagent.

This is honestly disappointing. ~90 credits worth of stuff for $45 dollars. That is worse than directly buying credits. I am considerably let down by this promotion.........
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I too am shocked when gambling doesn't always net me in the positive.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shuyin said:
    Funny, when we were at IronCon you did not look shocked.  You seemed more surprised that I broke dead even!
  • I noticed Aetolia is still running the free spins once a day with their wheel as well and the same promotion, is there any reason we don't have the free daily spin still as well?
  • edited April 2016
    Shuyin said:
    This shouldn't really be a gamble. 

I had a crate at first promo, and saw others spin.

Considering we were reliably valueing it at 150cr  + 20 goop on average, the results I got seemed odd. Every iron crate I was present for got goop, and I got it twice in my crate. 

$45 should never be considered worthless, as they control the exact measure of things in the spins. $9 for 6 credits?  That shouldn't even be in the list.

Clarification: It is a "random" result, but the result has a list of course. It wouldn't be hard for them to average something slightly better than 100cr because of the fact you have no control of the items that come up. An arty you do not need is possible, but at least it was something you can clap for and all. It was supposed to be fun, but I really just feel like some of the things added makes it a turn off and encourages you not to spend. At least normal coins were plentiful and you didn't need to expect better from them. I would have been happier with 20 normal spins.  It is more tied to the fact you are paying a lot per spin, and so you should expect something decent, not hundreds of credits, but we originally saw 20-30cr value a spin for dings, credits, etc.   That's all I mean.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    "On average"