Disappearing Cube...

Okay, so I've bought and charged three cubes in the last week.  Each time, within a day or so, the cube is suddenly gone. I can't figure out what is happening to them.  I haven't dropped them, they didn't decay, I don't understand how they are disappearing.  Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Are you doing quests that involve cubes?

Alternatively, are you buying the cubes from the same place?  I'm kind of curious if someone is selling you a cube with a great rune attached to it for you to 'charge for them'.

They shouldn't be disappearing on their own if they are plain old cubes, especially freshly crafted ones.
  • The cubes would disappear in either an hour or a lot longer than a day if there was a rune attached though...  Or did you mean IC day, @Xiiolin?
  • We're talking plain cubes freshly crafted by different people and charged by different people each time and roughly one RL day.  The circumstances have been different too, like once I was in my manse and logged out for a couple hours and when I logged back in there was no cube, and another time when the cube disappeared had it before I went to water, and once I was back, there was no cube.  I have not done any quests that had to do with cubes, also.  

I assume it is possible they were stolen, which is what I would have thought if it were just one, but three different cubes?  And once I've noticed they're missing I scroll up until I can find the last place I used it to try to figure out where it went, to no avail.  

The Erinyes said they would be able to look further into it if I had the ID number, which I don't. 
  • How many charges did they have? Is it possible the cube disappeared when it ran out of charges? It certainly shouldn't do so, but...
  • I was wondering how long it'd take you to make a comment :P
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ssaliss said:
    I was wondering how long it'd take you to make a comment :P
    Aren't you impressed how long I held off?
  • Actually, I am! I expected you to zero it out about a month ago.