Help me pick my new frames

DaraiusDaraius ShevatThe juror's taco spot
edited April 2016 in The Real World
I'm taking advantage of Warby Parker's at-home try-on program. I've gotten wildly inconsistent feedback from everyone I know irl, so I'm turning to you internet randos for help. Forgive me for lowering the average sexiness of the Lusternian population.  :-B

image  1. Seymour
 image 2. Sibley
 image 3. Northcote  
image 4. Wally
image 5. Oliver
I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

Comments

• Go back and try on the Winston. I have been dying to try those.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I like the Sibley but I prefer smaller rectangular frames, myself (it's what I own and wear). Seymour is second favorite.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Seymour fits your face the best, but Wally is a good second.

• The Oliver or Seymour.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited April 2016
    The Wally is not as 'in your face' as the other models. It fits your face well. I think.

Plus, it does remind me of old school clark kent glasses, but that could just be me and my strange brain
    is dead like the dodo
  • I think the Seymour look best. Then Sibley and Walley look good too.
  • I think you'd get more Sibley votes if you didn't wear them so high on your nose.  Try for a height that allows you to do the 'over the glasses' secretary stare.

I'm serious.

But failing that, the Seymour is a good fit as well.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well I won't be pulling the coquettish secretary look if I want to use the glasses to see. I'm just wearing them where they're comfortable and where they'd be during everyday use. :P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Seymour is more proportional to your face. Sibley too narrow.

• I really like the Wally. They're unobtrusive and work with your features; you're prettiest in them, in my opinion.