What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot

Every now and then I stumble back onto the Crystal Chronicles soundtrack and it just makes me so happy. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

• 1986 was frigging weird.

• @Thul My favourite version is the one from Korn :

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited April 2016
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances

Big surprise: I'm listening to Zero Escape music. I still remember how this song (end credits song) gave me goosebumps when I got my first ending. It was the perfect follow-up to the "what the hell just happened?!" moment and aaagh. I cannot recommend these games enough. If you ever decide to play them do not spoil yourself on them, the story is amazing to experience.
    ^100% agreed. This one below is one of my favorite OST tracks from Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward:

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited April 2016
    My new flatmate got me hooked on this band and this is my favourite song so far.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    edited April 2016
    Tremula said:
    My new flatmate got me hooked on this band and this is my favourite song so far.

I love Ghost. You have no idea how excited I was to click on this thread and see Papa.  :D

EDIT: Hell, I'll share one of my favorite Ghost songs as well. 

• edited April 2016

• Daraius said:

Every now and then I stumble back onto the Crystal Chronicles soundtrack and it just makes me so happy. :x
    That game was terrible. 
    But listen to that soundtrack. 
    I used to make cakes.

edited April 2016
    I listen to a bunch of podcasts, but my favorite is by far The Adventure Zone (which I probably plugged in the raves thread a little while ago). Three funny brothers and their dad play Dungeons and Dragons. www.maximumfun.org/shows/adventure-zone
    I used to make cakes.

• Disturbed's cover of The Sound of Silence. Heard it on the radio this morning while driving to work. Very beautiful. https://youtu.be/u9Dg-g7t2l4

Also, here's a cool cover of Enter Sandman: https://youtu.be/HdPeHTdrBYQ

• edited April 2016
    Do audiobooks count? I've never gotten into appreciating music except as background noise. I prefer instrumental over songs that are sung because they're less damn distracting.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Devil-White-City-Madness/dp/0375725601

is dead like the dodo
    As I grade from home, I am listening to "Work from Home" by Fifth Harmony. I think I'm clever or something.

Daraius said:

• Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • 7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Phoebus said:
    Tremula said:

I love Ghost. You have no idea how excited I was to click on this thread and see Papa.  :D

EDIT: Hell, I'll share one of my favorite Ghost songs as well. 

Ghost is amazeballs. Probably my second favorite band, if not tied at first with Radiohead.

What I'm currently listening to: 

come2mag
  • Since I am reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies at the moment, I remembered this awesome song :)

• @Alaksanteri

Wasn't sure how to feel about the first song from Royksopp there, but the second one, not too bad. Third one wouldn't play.

I can get the appeal, but eeehhh, not my cup of tea.

Here's some other shit I'm on right now: 

come2mag

Ratatat's been a favorite since high school. I seem to be revisiting a lot of music lately!
  • 7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • edited February 2019

@TynghallThe third song was 'What Else Is There?' from Röyksopp.

The Gatsby movie is a beautiful disaster but the music is pretty sweet. Still play the soundtrack sometimes.

Daraius said:

• Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    I've been listening to the Oblivion movie soundtrack (deluxe edition) for about twenty minutes thinking it was the Elder Scrolls Oblivion soundtrack. Oh well, I kinda like it anyway. XD
    I used to make cakes.

• edited February 2019
    -

• One of their few (almost) English songs I could find. I quite like them since their genre is somewhat uncommon and the instruments are pretty cool. They're also said to be absolutely awesome live because of their shows...though sadly I did not have the chance to see them yet.

Warning: might contain some mildly dark images (man with slightly bloody bandages around his eyes towards the end).

• Who wants something unusual?

Behold! More symphonic metal!

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."