Shedrin vs Cyndarin and Synkarin

edited April 2016 in Combat Logs
More logs, because they're fun. I encourage others to post their logs too.

Got caught on fire gathering essence. @Cyndarin and @Synkarin show up to stop me.

tl;dr: Stun, meteor, dchord, more stun.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3 (bonus appearance by Xenthos)

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    in my defense, I thought I could tank the first one, and totally missed the second one.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I don't think you could've escaped the second one once I started it, unless the stun rolled low.
    Nah, at the very end I destructioned, had I ran instead, I would have made it.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Oh, so you did. Yeah that's the stun rolling low.
    I have the stun reducing artifact, so that probably helps too.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • That would explain it. Guess I'll need a new strategy if I want consistent meteors on you solo.
    well, now that I know I can't tank it, and I added a highlight, I will be running. 100% damage doesn't sound appealing

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Shedrin said:
    Oh, so you did. Yeah that's the stun rolling low.
    Or the Tear of Shallah artifact.
  • edited April 2016
    Synkarin brings shame to our marriage.

Also: I can't until burns are actually buildable. I'm just a stun/hinder/damage monkey until they are. Maybe I should finally get around to setting up tk stuff.
  • Did some napkin math, I might be able to burn out Cyndarin if I increase my damage buffs.
  • As a note: I wasn't fully buffed, but with lion hitting my forcefield it may be possible.
  • Would anyone be willing to post some warrior/tracker logs?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    8892h[86%], 9390m[86%], 7198e[86%], 5p, 26400e, 26400w exbkrp [21:05:21:890890](smoke 59412|eat
    earwort|outr earwort|eat earwort|outr earwort|stand)

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Why in blue blazes are you trying to cure an auric before you eat earwort?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.