Mafia Game Poll: Pick a theme! Any theme! (CLOSED: Shakespeare wins!)

SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia GamesThe Last Mafia Game
edited April 2016 in The Real World
Hello everyone! As it seems I'm running the next mafia game, I took a page out of @Kiradawea's book and thought I'd do a poll. Each of these games can have at max 16 players, and each will hopefully be written in a way that's accessible to people unfamiliar with the flavor.

*Regarding the special note for Danganronpa Mafia - I saw a game based on this which involved custom roles inspired by player suggestions. Danganronpa is basically a game where a bunch of "super talented" high schoolers are forced to murder each other to escape from a locked down school. I would basically just ask you to send me a high school trope of your choosing, and then I would create a role for you based on that trope! (This will stop anyone from being spoiled on the plot, and make name-claiming to prove alignment useless.)

Please vote and let me know what game you'd most like to see!
Daraius said:
"Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

Comments

• No Teen Titans mafia?

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    It's in the brainstorming phase! I haven't figured out a way to do it that I'm happy with yet.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

That said, I'm sure the others will be fun. I just no longer know what to vote for. So I'll defer the decision to others I suppose.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Looks like Once Upon a Time has the upper hand for now, hmm hmm.
    Still very close, though! I'll give it a wee bit longer.
    Daraius said:
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I wouldn't mind the high school one either. I didn't read the note and figured it was just some show or game that I've never heard of.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Admittedly, it's a very weird game. But excellent for a mafia game foundation.
    Daraius said:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'd be just as happy with any - I only picked Danganronpa so I have a chance to snatch the Annoyingly Bubbly Social Butterfly, and make everyone want to kill me even more.
    Ooh, and a dark horse called Shakespeare unexpectedly takes the lead! Last poll got 21 votes, so with Kira abstaining, I'm guessing this is as good to a majority vote as we're going to get. Stand by for official sign-up thread!

Y'all made good timing, I'm about to finish up this Shakespeare class so it's all still fresh in my head. Also I am 99% sure Shakespeare's birthday was yesterday, or at least recently.
    Daraius said: